AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

I know!!! All the horror stories you are told at school!

Yes i think Constipation does count hun!:blush:

The sex ed man at the school I teach in told the girls that when you're young, your eggs are like nice, fresh, free range eggs. As you get older they turn into stale, battery hen eggs!! And that's why it's easier to get pg when you're young!!

Ok so SS count - 2 spots and constipation YAY!

Any symptoms for you??

hey girlies, dont think i have any symptoms yet, ive still got a sore throat but ive had that since last weekend.

unless you count a really dry mouth lol seem to be constantly thirsty

stale battery hen eggs it is for me then!!!

whoohoo to SS, and that you have some!

I dont really have any apart from a spot on my chest:blush::blush::blush::rofl: its not normal!!!

Winge alert (sorry) :hissy:

So... we have these friends who are always coming up with new ideas, one week they're emigrating to New Zealand, next it's Canada, then they're starting up a business, then moving house....etc etc. You know the sort, never really happy with what they have, always want something new and exciting and want it now!!

Well this week their idea is to buy a house and have a baby.... I know it's not personal, they don't know we're trying and I know they have every right to etc etc. She has an ok job, he's self employed and didn't have enough money to pay his tax bill this week but is going on a 2 week snowboarding holiday next month....

As I said yesterday, I never imagined ttc would be this emotionally draining and if they fall pg quickly, which sod's law they will, I know I'm gonna find it really hard. I know I can't go round begrudging everyone who gets pg before me. Just having a "why not me?" day - sorry!!

I definitley know the sort of people your talking about lol

Sorry your feeling like that, my best mate has been trying longer than me but hasnt told anyone and we got told the other day a girl we know is pg, she's single, already got 2 kids, unemployed, out on the piss all the time.

Its so annoying when people who aint really fussed about having a baby seem to fall all the time!

Thanks hun. :hugs:I should be a bit immune to it really. The school I work in is on the type of estate all the females do is pop out babies!! I've got one student due in a couple weeks and another who has had her 2nd abortion... Not having any of my own (YET!) I know I shouldn't judge but when I seen how some parents talk to or treat their children it makes me so mad. Why have children if you hate them so much!!!!! :hissy: We have a joke at school that they should put bromide in the water supply to decrease the population explosion!!

Have you thought if you're gonna test early or just wait to see if :witch: arrives??

i know im gonna test early lol im so impatient (i want to know right now!!!!) i wont be able to wait till af shows.

no symptoms to report as of yet, im tired but im having a lazy day, oh has just gone to work and chloe isnt home till 6.30, so i think thats making me more tired.

Kath, im so sorry you're not having a great day, i completely know how you feel and its normal I promise. I worried for weeks before christmas in case DH's brother or cousin announced they are pregnant, and then i felt terrible for hoping they didnt get something they might want just as much as me!

Im going to try not to test but i have a bunch of internet cheapies so who knows! My only worry with testing early is that a friend did a few months ago got an early positive and then a few days later got BFN's as she must have had a chemical pregnancy.

Hope you have both had a good weekend, im just home and ready to watch some trashy TV.

SS count: Ive had terrible wind :blush::rofl:, and more AF style cramps (im only 4 dpo surely it cant be AF????)

COME ON FAIRY BRING US SOME JOY xxxx

Hey sarah, i had AF style cramps earlier today too, stopped now though. Still got that pinky/brown cm (sorry TMI) but dunno what it is. I did ask in TTC section but no answers at all! I would've thought it was too early for implantation.

I had af type ache for a couple of days. It's gone now, but I am a couple of days ahead of you girlies. Bad mood swings today, breezed round asda this morning then came home and now feel like weeping at nothing!!!
:hugs:

i was almost crying at a film i watched last night, i dont usually get emotional at films, didn't cry though cos i didnt want nicky to laugh at me lol

losing my patience with chloe tonight, she's acting like she's gone back to being 5!!! mind you she's been at her dads all weekend with her 4 yr old step brother.

Hoping that us all getting cramps is a good sign, and i cried at the film I watched last night, just had to stop watching deep impact as it will make me cry.

Jo, really unsure what you cm is, is it brown or pink/red. I think it would mean different things if its old or new blood.

Im knackered as could not sleep with heartburn last night, might have a nap as there is something on the TV I want to watch till 11pm!

well its confusing the hell out of me! one minute its pinky coloured next is slightly brown, like a slightly off creamy colour not full on brown - ive had my fair share of brown manky cm when i was on the implant. someone did mention maybe that id scratched my cervix but im really careful when checking.

i suffer from heartburn alot due to my love of spicy foods lol i keep a bottle of gaviscon in my drawer at work cos its so bad sometimes.

evening all.

Well for the first time in ages i felt knackered at 8 so went for a nap for an hour or so, feel a bit sick too. Fx''d

Only OV'd on friday at the earliest so isnt it a bit soon for symptoms? Ah well, its a good sign, right?

Fingers crossed samzi!

I got a well stuffy nose today and sore boobs

Hows everyone else?

Really thirsty today and VERY slightly nauseous mid morning. More hungry than normal. Trouble is when you know what you're looking for, I think I imagine it sometimes!!!

Did have some good news today though. Had some blood tests done a couple of weeks ago cos I kept waking up sweating. It's not happened since (typical) but they came back today with a completely normal hormone profile, indicating no issues with ov!!!:happydance: Will prob give private tests a miss now as that was one of the things they would have done.

sore throat and sniffles, occasional sneezes, but think thats cos ive caught what my bf had/has. Feel bit tired tho and had a bit of nausea before, but we shall see!

Glad to see you SS with the rest of us samzi!!!

Has anyone seen the new hovis ad? where the boy starts off in Victorian times and runs his way through the centuries to the present? Just sat and cried at it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->