AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

so sorry leila :hug: goodluck for next month|!

i got a bfn this morn after last nights possible bfp. maybe its just too early or me though. 6 days to go till she hopefully doesnt show her face!!

Sorry Leila :( Good luck this cycle! :hug:

Keep testin samzi! I got a darker line this morning, still too scared to use the dgi tho! :lol:

i only have 2 ic's left and a CBD

Luckily I popped out for some more frer yesterday when the snow started, coz now we're snowed in! Got kids off school and hubby off work! There goes my peace :lol:

Sorry the :witch: got you leila :hug:

Samzi maybe try a FRER, i poa ic last night and still nothing on that lol

Luckily I popped out for some more frer yesterday when the snow started, coz now we're snowed in! Got kids off school and hubby off work! There goes my peace :lol:

you gonna pee on them today?????? :)

I pee'd on one this morning :D still faint but darker than yesterday and came up quicker! :D

https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/heavenly_d3vi1/DSC00649.jpg

There we go! Altho not sure it looks any better in the pic :rofl:

ooh i can see that without squinting or anything!! :)

I have used all my frer so i cant see if mines got any darker, i dont care though digi showed me what i needed to see. When you gonna try digi?

wanna try and wait till after monday if I can.. coz altho ff says af is due today, i still think i O 6 days later, making af due on monday... and thats usually as far as my pregnancies go lol.. so if i get a positive after then I'll be happy! Altho I've got 2, so if my lines get a bit darker in the week i'll use one then :lol:

I have everything crossed for you

I tested this morn and got BFN. AF due Monday, going to retest either fri or sat!! x

Fingers crossed for you samzi! Hell, I'll even keep my legs crossed for you too if this :bfp: sticks! :lol:

I'm peeing sooo much today, and my god do my boobs hurt! I'm having to hold them as I walk to stop them hurting, and they're not usually even big enough to move as I walk :rofl::rofl:

Any more news about :witch: from sarah????

Her ticker is still on day 29, so FX!

ju bubbs, lines looking good girl, i'm looking forward to the digi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"