AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

decided im gonna test on sat. cos if af does come on the mon then i shud start getting spotting etc on the fri, and i dont wanna waste a test. so gonna wait an extra day x

Good thinking samzi.. cant wait for the result!! :D Sending all the :dust: in the world to you!

good idea samzi, fingers crossed for you

sarah is honeywright, ive not seen anything of her today

ju_bubbs you gonna test tomorrow again or leave it for a few days?

Um... do I have a choice? even if I say i'm gunna ;eave it I'll end up poas anyway :rofl: I've got 2frer left and 2 digi's so hopefully I can use the frers tomorrow and thursday, and hopefully one of the digis on friday, and the otehr next week so I can see it go from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks :happydance:

Strating to feel a bit more excited now taht I've made it through today... since today is the day that I usually wake up bleeding, well assuming ff does have my dates right. Still a bit worried about taht!

so if i come on here on friday and still have no spotting its fx'd for me! may even test fri eve :rofl: will see x

may aswell go the whole hog and make it friday morning! :rofl:

:rofl:

thought about that but will see ;)

Evening ladies sorry not been about been work and babysitting so no access to PC. Ju-bubbs so glad that line got darker congrats! Come on Samzi only one more for the hat trick!!!

Ive still got brown cm but its increasing so expect full :witch: visit tomorrow! After the initial disapointment im feeling positive that i had the shortest cycle (30) in 2 years and my lp is 14 and it also backs up the fact i Ov'd (first time ever!). Onwards and upwards for me and you bump buddies better keep me up to date on your progress!

:hug:

im feeling doubtful atm.. going to test sat. poss fri. no idea. i just thinkin neg right now for some odd reason :/

I'm not feeling very hopefult today.. pretty sure now that FF has got my O wrong, and af wasn't due yesterday, its due on monday, no doubt as usual, she'll show regardless of tests! :(

im due mon tOo. hope she leaves us alone!!!!

so im thinking i may pop into boots after work and get a twin pack of FR tests just to bumff up my collection :rofl: good idea? never used one before so no idea how reliable they are!! X

superdrug have the frer single tests on buy one get one free

i went to get some this morning but they only had 1 pack left in the superdrug here so i had to buy a twin pack for more

Any updates girls???
Just cos I'm out this month, doesn't mean I'm not still nosy!!!

FX

i tested this morn and got a BFN. got one more ic left that im going to use on sun if no sign of spotting (i usually spot 3 days before AF) ive ordered some more which will hopefully arrive soon. think its been too early for the hormone etc to show and by sun if no af, it should be up enough for the test to show..(see my journal for reasons why i think this :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->