AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

on spotting watch today but nothing so far. just getting the yellow cm when wipe as usual. also feel like i need the loo a lot, but when i go its only a trickle :rofl:

still no spotting. woohoo! lets see how rest of the eve goes. Got a bit of cramping going on and feel sick x

:rofl:

not just yet. going to on sunday. if my new ic's came then im sure i would haha, but alas they havent turned up yet! x

ohh samzi sounds really promising, Jo and Ju_bubbs how is it going for you??

im good thanks except for having flu, feel better than i did yesterday though. i poas today again lol trying to make it sink in :)

whats your plan for this cycle sarah?

samzi it sounds good so far for you!

oh bless you hun, are you coming to terms with the fact you are pregnant yet? Have you been to the Dr to arrange any scans or mw appointments?

I feel we did everything right last month which is the first in 19 that I have felt like that, so no real change for us. I will be temping (if i ever receive my thermometre) to hopefully back up the fact that I ov'd, as well as trying to eat more healthily and get back on my Wii Fit!

Any words of advice from the preggy ladies?? we want to join you this month!!

Think I get to poas for my cbfm tomorrow!!! :happydance: Better collect some fmu in case I mess it up!!

No im not yet, went to dr on wednesday night and she told me to come back and register at reception with mw and she's referred me to the consultant as im classed as a high risk pregnancy. we were going to book a private early scan but im supposedly gonna get one on the nhs now.

lets hope they take better care of me this time round!

Thats excellent that you get a consultant and an early scan hun, how do you mean better care? was it not good last time?

lol Kath, at least with a cbfm you can get through your poas addiction!:rofl:

Thats excellent that you get a consultant and an early scan hun, how do you mean better care? was it not good last time?

no because they didnt believe me when i said something was wrong when i was having hollie when there obviously was :(

Not going brilliantly for me! My :bfp: disappeared 2 days after AF was due... Now she's 4 days late, temps are still up, I'm feeling more pregnant by the day, but no :bfp: anymore!!!

ohh Ju_bubbs thats horrible, but these tests can be really shit. You need to go to the Dr's hun, know once and for all.

Not going brilliantly for me! My :bfp: disappeared 2 days after AF was due... Now she's 4 days late, temps are still up, I'm feeling more pregnant by the day, but no :bfp: anymore!!!

Which tests are you using hun?? Some do have a reputation for disappearing positives.

:hug:

morning girls.

still no sign of spotting here so thats good news.

x

Yeah, i'm gunna call the doctors on monday, should get in the same day if I call first thing! As long as AF doesn't show over the weekend, but theres absolutly no sign that she's going to!
It was frer that I got decent :bfp:s on, 3 days in a row, but nothing at all on them yesterday and the day before! I've been doing IC's and superdrug tests too, still had REALLY faint lines on them the last couple of days, but much fainter than a few days ago.. more like the lines I was getting before the :bfp: when I was questioning if they were actually lines or not!

Samzi, thats brilliant! When are you testing? Good luck :dust:

Hey girls, hope you're enjoying your wkend.
Any more news ju_bubbs? Samzi - you're more patient than I am!!!

Having a really rough day for some reason. I know it sounds really sad but I just feel isolated and alone. Dh has been doing his best to cheer me up all day (bless!) but I'm just on a real downer today. As much as I moan about work, at least it keeps me busy and stops me thinking about things too much!!

No news here! Just waiting for monday so i make a doctors appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->