AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Hey girls, hope you're enjoying your wkend.
Any more news ju_bubbs? Samzi - you're more patient than I am!!!

Having a really rough day for some reason. I know it sounds really sad but I just feel isolated and alone. Dh has been doing his best to cheer me up all day (bless!) but I'm just on a real downer today. As much as I moan about work, at least it keeps me busy and stops me thinking about things too much!!

oh hun im so sorry your having a bad day :hug::hug::hug:, what is has got you upset? I know what you mean about being alone, ive had 3 people in my team become grannies in the last 2 weeks, another girl in my team is 8 weeks pregnant, a good friend from school is due in april and my best friend is due in Sept. Im starting to feel like a freak of nature and that people are wondering why we dont have kids yet.

Sorry this was meant to be cheering you up!!!! So the best I can do is I probably understand how you are feeling so message me anytime!:hugs:

Thanks hun.:hug:

I'm not sure why I feel like this today, I was fine earlier! I'm not sure if the fact that no-one know's we're ttc is a good thing or not. Dh thinks we'd just get "how's it going, any news yet" etc but sometimes I do wish some people did know.

Guess I'm just having a feeling sorry for myself kinda day!

Did that new thermometer arrive yet?

i did bad and tested at tea time. needless to say it was a BFN. oh well. x

No post for last 2 days, its only a bit of snow Mr Postman!!!!

Ive only told 4 of my friends and only because 2 of them have PCOS and one was trying 18 months before she got her BFP so they understand. Ive not told any family apart from my SIL who has also been trying over a year. I know im lucky to have other going through the same thing, but would not want others to know as i would get constant questions and it will happen soon and when you relax comments. Im one of those people who if asked makes and excuse like busy with work or i have enough trouble with the dog!

only got a CBD left til my cheapies arrive on mon. sounds daft but i think the batch ive just had werent working properly. i didnt even get faint lines on any or maybe thats just me hoping they were broke lol.

Not sure wether to use that with FMU tomorrow. says its 97% accurate day before due and 98% day AF due. what you think?

x

No post for last 2 days, its only a bit of snow Mr Postman!!!!

Ive only told 4 of my friends and only because 2 of them have PCOS and one was trying 18 months before she got her BFP so they understand. Ive not told any family apart from my SIL who has also been trying over a year. I know im lucky to have other going through the same thing, but would not want others to know as i would get constant questions and it will happen soon and when you relax comments. Im one of those people who if asked makes and excuse like busy with work or i have enough trouble with the dog!

I know! For years we've been saying, babies, us, no, we like our holidays too much, we've just moved house, just got a new job etc etc.
In an attempt to try and cheer myself up I've just watched Noel's HQ - big mistake! It's all about peole who do charity work and rewarding people who've done nice things for others :cry:

Hey girls, hope you're enjoying your wkend.
Any more news ju_bubbs? Samzi - you're more patient than I am!!!

Having a really rough day for some reason. I know it sounds really sad but I just feel isolated and alone. Dh has been doing his best to cheer me up all day (bless!) but I'm just on a real downer today. As much as I moan about work, at least it keeps me busy and stops me thinking about things too much!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

im still ill :(

only got a CBD left til my cheapies arrive on mon. sounds daft but i think the batch ive just had werent working properly. i didnt even get faint lines on any or maybe thats just me hoping they were broke lol.

Not sure wether to use that with FMU tomorrow. says its 97% accurate day before due and 98% day AF due. what you think?

x

samzi what tests are you using?

i was using ic's from access diagnostics x

now i have one CBD left, that im not sure on wether i should use it tomorrow or not

i tested with ic after i got positive on frer and it came up negative so i dont trust them so theres still a chance plus you have no sign of af yet!

do you think i should use my CBD in the morning? :/ x

if af is due then yeah i would test. do you have any opks, i also got a positive on one of them too!

i was using ic's from access diagnostics x

now i have one CBD left, that im not sure on wether i should use it tomorrow or not

Can't you save some fmu (nice!) and get a frer when shops open? I think I'll steer clear of cbd until I'm der sure it's pos. Seeing the "not pg" did me in last month!!

FX

see how i feel in the morn i guess, but know what im like lol.

x

see how i feel in the morn i guess, but know what im like lol.

x

They do say 14dpo is a reliable day to test.. (not sure who says it, just heard it somewhere on here!!)

yeah still feel awful, coughing really badly now and its hurting my stomach, you wait i'll get over this and the morning sickness will kick in, sorry i know i shouldnt complain x x x x

Ju_bubbs, what's with the changed picture title message thingy??? Think positive hun.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->