AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

kath i just checked your other thread and seen you lot talking about looking at baby stuff, we were doing that today and nicks been telling me what i can and cant have!!! i told him that i WILL have what i want!!!

kath i just checked your other thread and seen you lot talking about looking at baby stuff, we were doing that today and nicks been telling me what i can and cant have!!! i told him that i WILL have what i want!!!

LOL!! In my head it's all picked out and the room's re-decorated! We were in a sports shop yesterday and I found Rich looking at a Liverpool kit 6-9 months!!!

Ju_bubbs, what's with the changed picture title message thingy??? Think positive hun.
:hug:

Sorry.. all my pma is gone!! Theres only so long you can hold out for. :(

I'm quite convinced unless I can persuade my doc that having kids 5 years+ ago, doesn't mean I dont have problems now, and need tests, thast this will just carry on forever until i'm too old to even have babies! :rofl:

anyone know if samzi tested today?

i did and it was bfn.

PMA though. cowbag due tomorrow, hope she doesnt turn up!!

what did you test with this morning?

the only test i had left...CBD.

last time i didnt get a pos on anthing til i was just under a week(ish) late.

Bummer Samzi! Theres always tomorrow.. hopefully :witch: won't show and you'll have to go get more tests.:lol:

I'm just waiting for :witch: to show herself now.. then I'm gunna keep charting and stuff, just so I know where my cycle is at coz my O day varies so much, but not really trying, or preventing. I'm a bit fed up with seeing :bfp: and still having no baby!! :lol: I MIGHT even not bother testing, but I doubt that will happen :rofl:

OH is going to see his doc and hopefully get some fertility tests.. coz he can get them free and I cant!! :lol: so we know if he's all clear we gotta start saving for my tests!

Bummer Samzi! Theres always tomorrow.. hopefully :witch: won't show and you'll have to go get more tests.:lol:

I'm just waiting for :witch: to show herself now.. then I'm gunna keep charting and stuff, just so I know where my cycle is at coz my O day varies so much, but not really trying, or preventing. I'm a bit fed up with seeing :bfp: and still having no baby!! :lol: I MIGHT even not bother testing, but I doubt that will happen :rofl:

OH is going to see his doc and hopefully get some fertility tests.. coz he can get them free and I cant!! :lol: so we know if he's all clear we gotta start saving for my tests!

oh i dont know what to say :hugs: just looked at your ff and your temps are still high and on the other months it looks like they drop around 15/16 dpo, i really do hope things get sorted and you get a nice dark :bfp: soon, are you going to test next week? :hug:

the only test i had left...CBD.

last time i didnt get a pos on anthing til i was just under a week(ish) late.

i think i seen somewhere on here that cb digi isnt as sensitive as other tests lets hope the :witch: stays away!!!

yeah :)

my new batch of i'cs and possibly my normal clear blue tests will come tomo then i can test to my hearts content!! x

oh i dont know what to say :hugs: just looked at your ff and your temps are still high and on the other months it looks like they drop around 15/16 dpo, i really do hope things get sorted and you get a nice dark :bfp: soon, are you going to test next week? :hug:

Yeah I'll test every few days if af doesn't show, but im fairly sure now that ff got my O wrong and I o'd on cd 21... which would mean the :bfp: came and disappeared about the same time as most months anf af will be here tomorrow!

Jo is right Samzi, the digis are 50miu, most normal tests are 25miu, and obviously the IC's are 10miu, so there is still every chance!

i have cramps, i bet shes on her way :cry:

i had cramps last wednesday when af was due, ive seen in 1st tri its very common to get cramps. fingers crossed for both of you :hug:

i had them last time i feel preg but we shall see

still getting the yellow cm, lets see what tomorrow brings!! x

Jo is right Samzi, the digis are 50miu, most normal tests are 25miu, and obviously the IC's are 10miu, so there is still every chance!

So ics are the most senstive or is the other way around?? I thought they were crap!?

You know.. theres one thing about maybe having O'd later thats REALLY bugging me! My cervix... it was extremely low, very soft, and definately closed around the possible later O day!! I wasn't really checking CP this cycle, but did then coz we BD for the 2 days before the day I think might be my O day on cd21 and my cervix was so low that I had to ask OH to erm.. not go in as far!! :rofl: It's always low around AF time.. but its never been low enough for it to cause an issue during sex!

i think my batch of ic's i had were duds :rofl: hope the ones that come, hopefully tomorrow will not be x

So ics are the most senstive or is the other way around?? I thought they were crap!?

IC's are meant to be the most sensitive... but far from reliable.. and crap if you want a decent line from what I can gather!

Samzi be careful you're buying the 10miu ones.. some of them are 25miu.. i've had them before and they still showed nothing at all even tho I had a clear line on frer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->