AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

i got some diff ic's last cycle but i cant remember where i got them from. they were like proper tests not just sucky little things. MUST remember x

fertility plan on ebay do midstream tests in proper cases.. they're not as cheap as the lil strips.. but much cheaper than tests from shops!

im going to order some more tests :rofl: well if i dont fall this month at least il be stocked up till next!

will have spent about £32 on tests alltogether!! x

edit: ok make that £23.

im going to order some more tests :rofl: well if i dont fall this month at least il be stocked up till next!

will have spent about £32 on tests alltogether!! x

edit: ok make that £23.

I really don't want to think about how much ttc has cost me so far - what with the opks, ff membership, cbfm, cbfm sticks, hpts, preseed, vits
..........................................................................................!!!
Did I miss anything???:rofl:

We cuold all have probably had new kitchens fitted soon with the money if we didn't start ttc :rofl:

I know they say having children is expensive, I just didn't expect it to start quite yet!!!

:lol:

tmi but sick flavoured burps are NOT good! x

Here's a question for you all...

Was gonna start a thread on this but thought I'd get your opinions first.

Do you think it is safe to a) have a facial; b) colour your hair in 2ww?

I know this sounds a bit obsessive but I really don't want to risk anything this month. I'm having a facial (my half term treat to myself!!) on the day I'm due to ov and I'm worried that the products might be dangerous if you're pg? I'm sure I've read that some oils etc shouldnt be used when pg. I can't ask at the salon cos it's owned by my friend who doesn't know were ttc.

Also, I'm due to have my hair cut the same week and was thinking about having colour to cover up some grey :)hissy:). I ditched the peroxide when we first started ttc so it's all my natural colour now but as it's dark, grey is showing through. Again I've heard you should avoid hair colour in first tri.

Any thoughts (apart from stop stressing..!!) ??

ive only heard you shouldnt bleach your hair, i dyed my hair through all my pregnancies and i will have to in this one too!! im not sure about facials though.

ive got a stitch tonight, cant have overdone it cos ive done bugger all all day, it has gotten worse since chloe got home. im still feeling pretty crap and shes just making so much noise resulting in mega bollockings off me, think im straining myself and hurting my throat too. She's a little brat when she comes back from her dads :(

Stress isn't good for bean remember.:hug:

i know the only way i can think to get her to change her 18yr old attitude towards me is to tell her and remind her of the stress i had with hollie of which she is very much aware, but i dont want her to know just yet its too early for her to know plus she'll tell everyone!! She's nearly 9 mostly shes fine but when she comes home from her dad she acts like a bloody 2 yr old with the back chat of a teenager!

the stitch could be from coughing too i was awake all night coughing away now i passed it back to oh :(

rant over!!

how are you feeling today?

:rofl: i could launch a rocket with my wind!! :lol:

As suspected, AF is here! Really light bleeding, but with a fair few clots!

How you doing Samzi?

sorry she arrived hun :hugs:

im doing ok, no sign of her yet! fx'd she stays away! x

Ooh thats great news! Have you tested?

no becaus ei dont have any tests left :lol: just had a txt though to say my parcels have arrived - thatl be the tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->