AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

As suspected, AF is here! Really light bleeding, but with a fair few clots!

How you doing Samzi?

:hugs::hugs::hug::hugs::hugs:

Im so sorry hun, when you are ready come and visit our new cycle buddie thread, although we all got on so well we want to keep this one going as well.

Evening ladies, im having a wrap up warm with my 'slanket' and wtch my fav tv series the west wing night, its horrible outside and im hoping no to wake up with more snow tomorrow.

Had a clomid flip out last night but doing better today, decided I was standing in DH's way of having a child and he would make such a perfect daddy. Im aware its a clomid problem though, last tablet today so should feel better soon.

Just off for cup of tea and a biscuit, hope you are all doing well.

XX

Hi all hope you're ok.

Ju_bubbs, so sorry to hear your news hun. :hug:Did you get any further forward with the tests?

Sarah, am so ignorant about clomid... does it make you emotional? I guess from what you say that you only take it for a while? Hope the tea and biccies cheered you up.
:hug:

DH and I have just had a row about money!! He managed an hour of the silent treatment before he started laughing! He doesn't do rows, which can be quite annoying sometimes!

well ladies i tested earlier on and got bfn. going to try with FMU if af doesnt get me in the night x

Evening Kath

yes i just take it from day 2 to day 6 and this is my last try at it so FX. It has a lot of side effects and ive actually been very lucky, it can give you abdominal pain, hot flushes and very bad mood swings. I also find that i dont sleep to well on it, and last time i seemed to have a permanent hot flush from day 3 to 6 but it isnt to bad this time. I seem to be a bit more sad, but luckily im aware its the clomid so can give myself a shake. Im just glad (for DH more than myself!) that it hasnt made me angry as I have a short temper as it is!

Bless your DH and not being able to row, mine cant either it can be very annoying!

Evening Kath

yes i just take it from day 2 to day 6 and this is my last try at it so FX. It has a lot of side effects and ive actually been very lucky, it can give you abdominal pain, hot flushes and very bad mood swings. I also find that i dont sleep to well on it, and last time i seemed to have a permanent hot flush from day 3 to 6 but it isnt to bad this time. I seem to be a bit more sad, but luckily im aware its the clomid so can give myself a shake. Im just glad (for DH more than myself!) that it hasnt made me angry as I have a short temper as it is!

Bless your DH and not being able to row, mine cant either it can be very annoying!

Oh hun, doesn't sound very nice. I really hope it's worth it. Did you have any luck with reflexology? I'm going back for acupunture on Thursday.

do you know i found a good local place and completely forgot to phone them today, thanks fo reminding me i will email them now. Also tried to do it on myself last night!!!

do you know i found a good local place and completely forgot to phone them today, thanks fo reminding me i will email them now. Also tried to do it on myself last night!!!

:rofl: I thought about that but figured I'd be pressing on the wrong bits!!

Samzi- any news today??

no. bfn this morning when tested.

want af to come now :cry:

Aw Samzi... give it a bit longer! :hugs:

I've decided to give OPKs another shot. Haven't got on terribly well with them before but who knows, it might work this time!

Aw Samzi... give it a bit longer! :hugs:

I've decided to give OPKs another shot. Haven't got on terribly well with them before but who knows, it might work this time!

Ive never had much luck with opks either. Have read really conflicting info about when to test. Some say fmu others pm?????

LH builds up during the day, so fmu isn't the best for opk's! I test early afternoon and again late afternoon!

last cycle i was testing 3 times a day just incase lol mine were usually darker on the afternoon tests.

Ive got my first reflexology appointment and my thermometre finally turned up, yeah all set for this cycle will start OPK's tomorrow!

how are you all?

Sarah
x

Ive got my first reflexology appointment and my thermometre finally turned up, yeah all set for this cycle will start OPK's tomorrow!

how are you all?

Sarah
x

so your all good to go catch that eggie then!!!

Im better now thanks, having waves of sickness though but im not complaining, dunno who named it morning sickness cos i always get it at night, i just hope its not as bad as with hollie i was sooooo ill and could barely eat for months.

still no sign of af for me x

have you tested again today or are you waiting? i did see your posts yesterday with the pics but i couldnt see them properly on the laptop, fingers crossed for you.

how are you all?

Sarah
x

Oohh let me know how it goes. Can see me launching the cbfm out the window if I don't get a high soon!!!

OPKs still negative. I think that's probably right though as I'm only CD9. Just being impatient!

still no sign of af for me x

have you tested again today or are you waiting? i did see your posts yesterday with the pics but i couldnt see them properly on the laptop, fingers crossed for you.

i am now waiting until monday to test. i will be a week late then :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->