AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

What are you trying to put on hun, a blinkie??

My signature has got a really long address to get the ticker up, like this

[ url=https ://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23abf6]
https ://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/23abf6/ttc.png
[/url]

Any luck with sig??

Right, am off girlies. Giving dh NO opportunity to doze off before I get what's owed!!! Wish me :dust:

:hugs:

well ff has put a cross on my chart! says i ov'd on cd 13 we only :sex: on cd 12, 14 and 15 so far is that ok. i just thought you had to do it more before hand??

That sounds perfect to me Jo. i think i read that you should BD regularly in the week of Ov which the book counted as the 6 days before and one day after, but I think you have it covered by day before and day after as the swimmers will stay for 2-3 days anyway (i think?)

So what DPO are you?

Jo just looked at your chart and dont understand why you would have Ovd on dy 13 not 15??

thats what i dont understand! bit confused now. gonna carry on with bd until at least the weekend just to be sure. ive never temped before so i dont understand the charts fully. last night i couldnt believe the amount of ewcm there was loads! could ff have it wrong? according to that id be 3 dpo by now my stomach has stopped hurting now but yesterday it was quite bad.

Ive never used FF to much, just to record more than interpret, but I would say you know your body much better than a computer programme.

Keep BDing until the increased CM and pains have gone, that way you have done it at the right time for FF and your personal feelings.

Good luck hun!!:hugs:

Lol i don't know what my bodys doing!

i did try posting something in ttc to see if someone can take a look at my chart but no-ones replied as of yet. I think i might take it as i ov'd yesterday or today.

I think FF always goes by temps rather than anything else. A dip before day of ov then a rise is what it's picking up i think. It can be a bit tempremental though. I've put in neg opks and ewcm before and it says fertile???

:hugs:

not yet but i was going to when i get home about 6.30 hopefully it's gonna come up negative lol then i'll know for definite that i ov'd in last couple of days

Updated FF and according to our slightly unreliable friend I'm 3dpo?? Apparently i ov'd on 15th. Well we :sex: on 12,13,14th, missed 15,16th and then again on 17th. Who knows????

Sarah - where are you trying to get your ticker from? FF? try tickerfactory.com

reckon we'll just have to wait and see! ive got a few niggling pains on my left side this afternoon. i just want to go home and sleep cos i feel so crap today - caught a coldy thing off oh - but if i want a baby i have to make the effort lol

Well i think we can all be happy in the knowledge that we have done all we can with BDing as much as possible this month. Im going by yesterday as Ov so 1 DPO today as my thermometre broke so FF only has OPK and CM to go by.

Yes Kath been using FF will try ticker factory, thanks Hun.

Hope you both had a good day at work if thats where you have been. Ive had today off as im just knackered from all the late night Bding, how sad is that!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->