• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Have been looking at the pos hpts gallery on ff and there are some very obvious ones but some I REALLY can't see anything on!!! This is not gonna help me on Sunday!!

I notice the same Kath, I hardly ever see the line and loads of people write back saying oohhh I can see it! Surely im looking at the same thing!!!

I ordered some FRER today might be here by Sunday, or I might keep for if AF is late. Started cramping today, usually do a week before AF is here, another temp rise as well. Can you be pregnant without an Ov dip?

Hi girls

i didnt have any dips on my temps mine were just all jagged lol up down up down the whole 2ww and i didnt have implantation bleeding like everyone describes just incase you all start looking for that too! Sorry if that sounds like im shoving it at you but i just want you to know it doesnt happen to everyone :hugs:

I look at the hpt gallery and love looking for the lines but i very rarely see the "lines" that everyone else sees lol

Great to know Jo, I also know girls who didnt have one symptom until 6 weeks!! So much for SS!!

It's encouraging to hear that you don't have to have an implantation dip, or bleeding, or really sore boobs etc.

My boobs are a little sore but I think that's because I've been poking them :rofl:

I'm really looking forward to Sunday, but also dreading it.

I seem to be having a scream and shout then sob kinda week, bring on the weekend!!

Temp still up today, and got my FRER in the post!

I've been crying at random things too!! There's a programme on channel 4 tonight about births, marriages and deaths - really want to watch it but just know it's gonna be sad!!

Went to the shope earlier and there were SO many babies around! I'm sure there never used to be so many!!

Have had a weird bb feeling today. Not sore or tender to touch but just feel like I've got a tight band around my chest, like pressure..??

Are we still sure about Sunday girls? You're ahead of me in dpo so I'm bound to get a :bfn:

Still sure hun, we will just see what it brings, if we get false positives we will just need to wait a few more days!!

If this LP is as normal (13 days) then :witch: should be due next Thursday. There is a slightly hilarious problem with that........

It's World Book Day and at school we dress up as book characters. My department is dressing up as Oompa Loompa's......
Just picture me in white dungarees, with green hair and orange face streaked with tears cos :witch: has arrived!!! :rofl:

I have actually just snoted and DH asked what i was laughing at!!!

:rofl: I'll post you some pics next week!!

Your dh is a teacher too isn't he? Suggest it to him too!!!

lol oh my god what an image ive got now!!!

i need some friends in first tri - i aint got any :cry: so get implanting deep little eggies!!!!!

'Hear that little eggy, Jo needs some friends so get burrowing, apparently no-one else likes her in 1st Trimester!!'

'Hear that little eggy, Jo needs some friends so get burrowing, apparently no-one else likes her in 1st Trimester!!'

:rofl: Guess we'll just have to join her to keep her company then eh girls??

Hee hee... we all want to join you Jo!

I've been such a mess this week - temps all over the place which has made me grumpy and really tired as I get used to the longer journey to work after moving house. Plus work is rotten. Tend to speak to DH at about 10:30pm when he finishes work but I've been so tired that I haven't wanted to talk so I've been really scratchy. Feel really bad about it but can't help it. Feels like PMT :cry:

I'll be seeing DH in just over a week though - going to see him in the Isle of Man for a few days. :happydance:

Anyway, providing :witch: doesn't show before Sunday I'm still on for testing. I'll be 12 DPO which will be the longest LP I've had. Fingers crossed!

Sorry your week's been rubbish Leila. :hug: Temps still look good, I'm sure :witch: is staying away.

FX for Sunday.

Today's temp was a smidge down on yesterday so I'm not hopeful. I think AF is on her way as I had a tiny bit of very light spotting. :hissy:

I had my moments of feeling so sure this month but now I'm coming round to the idea that I'm going to be out I'm afraid. I just hope that if :witch: comes tomorrow it doesn't spoil my weekend.

Anyway, it's not over until the witch shows her face so I'll try to keep positive. Besides, it's Friday and the sun is shining... well it is here!

How's everyone else doing?

:hug:

Thats a very slight drop hun, so dont give up the PMA. AF is to stay away as we need to be testing buddies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->