• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Yay here we go with the 2ww!!!

Temps up again today, do you think i Ov'd on day 16 still? I had a lot of cramps that day.

If you have a cold or are unwell it can really screw up your temps.

I've had a bit of a spike today. I'm hoping it's a good sign!

Def! The higher the better after ov!

FX

Im hoping 16 as we BD on 15 not 16, ahhhhh bloody DH!!!

High temps are good??? Fantastic as i see your rocketed today as well!

Im hoping 16 as we BD on 15 not 16, ahhhhh bloody DH!!!

High temps are good??? Fantastic as i see your rocketed today as well!

Def. No idea why but just know the higher the better!!

Those :spermy: survive quite a while so I reckon 15 would be fine too.
:hug:

hi ladies well im on cd17 today of 20-24 day cycle did a hpt today bfn as expected just keeping my fxd that af dosent show good luck ladies.x

hi ladies well im on cd17 today of 20-24 day cycle did a hpt today bfn as expected just keeping my fxd that af dosent show good luck ladies.x

Wow, that's a short cycle. Do you ov really early?
WOW, ttc#10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coincidence or a sign................

When you go on ask.com there is a question of the day. Guess what just came up when I went on....................

How do I know if I am pregnant?

i would take that as another good sign :rofl:

I'm 5DPO and my temp was a bit bizarre this morning. I had a late night and slept on a friend's sofa so I didn't sleep well so I'm hoping that's why my temp is odd.

It's gone below my coverline. Now at 5DPO is it too soon to be an implantation dip I wonder?

I'm 5DPO and my temp was a bit bizarre this morning. I had a late night and slept on a friend's sofa so I didn't sleep well so I'm hoping that's why my temp is odd.

It's gone below my coverline. Now at 5DPO is it too soon to be an implantation dip I wonder?

It could be implantation, perhaps a bit early, or just a crap night's sleep?? I wouldn't worry, tomorrow's will be back up I'll bet.

Just popping in to see if your obsessing over symptoms yet :rofl:

It could be implantation, perhaps a bit early, or just a crap night's sleep?? I wouldn't worry, tomorrow's will be back up I'll bet.

See, told ya!!! :happydance:

Evening ladies

Hope you are all well, gave in and renewed my VIP FF membership today.

Im actually very relaxed this 2ww so far (only 4 days in!!!) been quite busy so no time to obsess but im sure its all to come! Looking forward to Thursday Jo?

Yep, you were! If you could make some more bets which come true that would be fab! :thumpup:

Jo, I'm starting to obsess over every twinge (and crazy temp!). Only 6DPO so still a while to go! :hissy:

Yep, you were! If you could make some more bets which come true that would be fab! :thumpup:

Jo, I'm starting to obsess over every twinge (and crazy temp!). Only 6DPO so still a while to go! :hissy:

Girls, are you gonna wait for :witch: day or test early??

Girls, are you gonna wait for :witch: day or test early??

i will bet money you test early :rofl:

We are all quite close together, we should decide a date when we can all test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->