• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

I know, I'm thinking that too!! Depending on temp in morning I might do an IC..??

:rofl: I'm always like that! I make a pledge to myself that if my temp is the same or higher than the previous day then I'll test. I'm starting to wonder whether the whole temp charting game is part of my tossing and turning for an hour before I properly wake up. Which of course messes up my temperature :rofl: oh dear!

I'll be keeping an eye out, eager to hear how you both get on this week.

I know, I'm thinking that too!! Depending on temp in morning I might do an IC..??

:rofl: I'm always like that! I make a pledge to myself that if my temp is the same or higher than the previous day then I'll test. I'm starting to wonder whether the whole temp charting game is part of my tossing and turning for an hour before I properly wake up. Which of course messes up my temperature :rofl: oh dear!

I'll be keeping an eye out, eager to hear how you both get on this week.

This morning I got through 3 green traffic lights (without speeding!!) - that's gotta be a good sign of something eh??!!

IC bfn today. :dohh: oh well, try again tomorrow...

I dont sleep well anyway but when i knew i had to take my temp i used to wake about an hour before hand, my chart when i got pg looks nothing like other pg charts ive seen!! Its just all spiky with a difference of 1.5 degrees between them.

Evening ladies, still no testing for me and no spotting as yet either, from last month it would be tomorrow or wed to start spotting. Temp went up a bit but i have AF cramps we at times can be quite painful, so my only thought would be that if i was pregnant these would be bad pains!

We will see what the next few days bring.

Booking in appointment this week Jo, very exciting!

Kath, sorry about bfn hun, when are you willy wonka'ing???

Hi ladies - i hope you don't mind me joining in!!

I'm now 9DPO (3rd cycle for me) and trying trying trying not to test until sunday when i'll be 14DPO!! (i wouldn't hold my breath though i'm a poas addict!)

I can't wait to see all the BFP's flooding in! xx

Hi and welcome to our madness!!!:hug:

Sarah, have you given in to poas yet?!

I'm might not gonna bother now. We got SA results back and they are not good, so my chances are pretty slim..... :hissy: Mind you, it only takes one, and he has got at least one!!! This is how my mind is working at the moment, one minute up, one minute down!! MUST KEEP UP THE PMA.....

Willy Wonka day is Thurs, just what I feel like at the moment!! Do you think a sobbing oompa loompa will scare the children??!!

Ohhh Kath was so hoping for good news from you today!!! As you say it only takes one, what were the results and more importantly what can you do to improve it. How is DH?

I think a crying oompa loompa would mean crying children!!

No POAS for me yet, I dont know what is the matter with me!!

Ohhh Kath was so hoping for good news from you today!!! As you say it only takes one, what were the results and more importantly what can you do to improve it. How is DH?

I think a crying oompa loompa would mean crying children!!

No POAS for me yet, I dont know what is the matter with me!!

Get poas girl - you could be my only hope this month!!!

DH is ok but the reason for that is the bloody dr said to him "everything is fine expect one reading" but he doesn't seem to realise the implication of the one poor reading.... If I hadn't bugged the dr for a written copy of the results we would never really have known the true extent of the problem.

Count was 34 mil (above 20 mill is ok)
Motility was 25% fast and 20% slow (50% total or 25% fast is ok)
Morphology was 6% normal (above 15% is ok, below 5% is a serious problem)
So basically 94% are either dead or misformed. :hissy:

From what I've read, diet, alcohol, heat can all affect quality. Have bought him some strong vits today and he sorted out all his tight pants!!!

Had a tiny bit of pink cm today. Don't normally get spotting but looks like :witch: could be on her way to really make my day!!!

and what did your temp do today??

PS somewhere in the big world of karma, I've obviously done something very badly wrong.... now I have a huge spot!!

Kath at least its one of the problems you can do a lot about though, although DH might not find it so easy!!!:hug::hug::hugs::hugs:

You are still in the running this month missy dont desert me now!!!

Been on spotting watch all day as been having more frequest AF cramps today.

temp stayed high today but you will never guess what i did last night! I woke up at 1.55am with the thermometre on and beeping to say it had taken a reading in my mouth!! Had taken my temp in my sleep, oh dear that is just going to far!!!

Welcome fellow oxfordshire lady!!!! how are you doing today?

Kath,

:hug::hug::hug:

Sorry all the rubbishness is coming at once for you.

xx

Thanks girls :hugs:

Sarah :rofl: I've dreamt I've taken temp then woken up not sure if I have or not!!

Oh dear if you do do crazy stuff like that, it must mean im really mad LOLxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

F**k off and die :witch:

No-one leaves this thread til we ALL get :bfp:'s

Thanks Hun, no wont be leaving this thread, you will all have toddlers and i will still be here!!!

You can leave this thread but i will still stalk you :rofl:

Sorry she got you sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->