• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

In case you want to obsess

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/

If LP of 13 like last month it would be 1st or 2nd March, so next Wed/Thurs. If we go early how about Monday would make me 11 and you 10 dpo? Or shall we hold out?

If LP of 13 like last month it would be 1st or 2nd March, so next Wed/Thurs. If we go early how about Monday would make me 11 and you 10 dpo? Or shall we hold out?

You're asking the woman who has been SS since ov and has 10 hpts ready and waiting!!!

My usual cycle is 28 days so :witch: would be due Monday. But if lp is 13 days like last month then it'd be Thursday. What are the chances at 10/11dpo??

Random question...what's the deal with mayonnaise and pg? Is it just fresh mayo you're supposed to avoid cos of the raw egg? Wondering if my Helmanns extra light is ok??

Yes its just fresh mayo as anything you buy such as helmans would be pasturised. Also as far as im aware anything up to 6 weeks and the baby would not be getting anything from you so you dont need to worry about that type of thing.

Im sure its possible to get a BFN that early even if we are preggers, but think its really the earliest we would see a BFP as well.

Ohhhh I don't know... I can't do it in the morning and go to work though. If its :bfn: I'll be a mess all day! Sobbing in front of teenagers is not fun!

Gorgeous pic! When did you get married?

Yeah I had hoped we would be far enough a long to do it on Sunday. Shall we try Sunday???

Thanks hun, we actually got married just over 2 years ago now but is only pic i have on computer as ive put the rest on discs as they were slowing PC down.

hmm could do Sunday..? Can't decide if waiting for :witch: day is better. Might see how desperate i get later in the week!!

Helmans is fine i was checking them out earlier in morrissons lol all the ones i seen said pasteurised egg which is fine.

I got mine at 11dpo it was faint but still very clear.

Go for sunday girlies!!

I had planned to go for Sunday which is the day FF says I should test. I think AF is due on Sat but my cycle lengths (and LPs) vary.

My temp's dropped below my coverline again. I think the drop a couple of days ago was just due to sleeping on a friend's sofa (and drinking too much wine at a party!). I'm hoping that as I'm 7DPO this might be implantation :shrug:

It's amazing how a high temp starts my day off brilliantly (until I get to work which I hate) but a low temp makes me feel :hissy:.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens.

I agree that we :test: on Sunday.

I'll do Sunday if you both will.....
What time of day is best??

FX that temp goes back up hun, sure it will. :hug:

Right, if we're talking tests, which one/s will you use?

I've been reading a review thread in ttc and basically every test gets some pos and some neg reviews. Superdrug does seem to be a bit of a fave though.

I've got 5 ics, 1 tesco, 3 frer and 1 cbdigi. (hmmmm might top up with some superdrug...!)

How come ic's are apparently strong but get bad reviews - are they unreliable??

Jo- what did you use?

I have a Superdrug one (recommended by a friend who got her BFP 3 months ago), 4 FRER and one clearblue digi. I've got some ICs but I'll try with the Superdrug one on Sunday... providing :witch: doesn't show up first.

The ICs are ok but I've heard that they don't show positives as early as FRERs or the Superdrug ones.

I caught myself symptom spotting today. Was stuck in a long, boring meeting and thought I could feel boob twinges. I then totally tuned out of the meeting and focused on that to the point I couldn't work out if they were there or if it was in my mind! :rofl:

Im in for Sunday, and I only have IC.

My first sympton spot is err.. spots!! My chin is covered and itchy as new ones are coming out sorry TMI!!!

OOOHHH!! Spots and boob twinges are good!!!
I've just got constipation !!!!

Might have to go to superdrug.....
Would steer clear of the cbdigi until you get a :bfp: on other ones. That NOT PREGNANT nearly did me in last month...:cry:

I used frer they're on buy one get one free in boots apparantly!! I didnt get a line on IC even when i got the CB digi conception positive!! So in my opinion they're pretty crap lol

Yep frer are on bogof in Boots. Think the 2 packs were £11 (so for 4)

goodluck girls!

il be back here shortly but going to take a more relaxed approach. me and OH will be NTNP. so we shall see!

goodluck girls!

il be back here shortly but going to take a more relaxed approach. me and OH will be NTNP. so we shall see!

Good for you hun, I wish I could be chilled about it. what cd are you on?
:hug:

hmm no idea. possibly 12?
i started taking the pill last mon but am stopping as of today. dunno if that changes anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->