AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

I dont get it!!! AF is here with vengence but i have not had a temp dip???

I don't temp hun.... so i'm a useless friend for that one!!! xx

I'm a little anxious to actually type this but i have 3 symptoms..... v.v.v.tired, weird smell, and cm.

vvv tired - the last 2/3 days i've been in bed by 9:30 and slept like a log until the alarm goes off!! Not like me!! And still tired in the day too?
Weird smell - this is only this morning... my hubby left our kitchen bin open this morning and i gagged because of the smell (as i was coming down the stairs) was only when i got into the kitchen did i realise the smell was the bin! Nothing unsual in the bin and it's often left open so not normal for me to notice it.
cm - this freaked me out last night... (warning tmi!!) checking cp (which is low and soft!????) and had white milk looking clots and cm that was very stretchy - never never had that and even my ewcm isn't as stretchy as this was!!!

This could all be pie in the sky and i said i wasn't going to symptom spot but with the cm last night before bed and then gagging this morning i couldn't help but take note!

Pretty crap on symptoms myself but sounds quite good, I would say. When you testing??

BTW girls, :witch: arrived in Bournemouth late last night......................:hissy:

Am very calm now though,

BRING ON LUCKY CYCLE 7!!!

Pretty crap with symptoms myself but sounds quite good, I would say. When you testing??

BTW girls, :witch:arrived in Bournemouth late last night ...........................:hissy:

Am very calm now though,

BRING ON LUCKY CYCLE 7!!!

OOOOHHHH spooky double post?????

I dont get it!!! AF is here with vengence but i have not had a temp dip???

What was this morning's temp?? And is there no way this could just be spotting, rather than def AF?

Thanks hun. Hows things with you this month? Are there no opportunities for baby making for you? :hug:

So sorry Kath, big big :hug:, loving the PMA though.

I have brought some Maca today which once I had heard of it i seems to be reading great things everywhere!

Its definately not just spotting but it is mostly brown, so I am assuming i will get my temp dip tomorrow.

Must change my signatures

Still no temp dip, could this mean i didnt Ov and my temps were down the whole time?

I wonder if maybe cos you missed a few days temps before ov could be the reason it looks a bit strange on your chart - im no expert though.

Thanks hun. Hows things with you this month? Are there no opportunities for baby making for you? :hug:

I'm doing ok - crazy busy at work this week which is why I haven't been around here much. My temps seem to be yo-yoing this month but I think that they are affected by sleep disturbance in the hour before getting up. Not that it really matters this month anyway, but I thought another month's stats would be helpful.

Sadly no opportunities for me this cycle. I'm on CD6 today and seeing hubby tomorrow until Tuesday :)happydance:) but then not until CD27 which is when AF will have arrived (damn!). I've not seen him for the last 3 weeks so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm disappointed that I'm not going to be able to TTC this cycle but it has taken an amount of stress off my shoulders... and we can enjoy getting intimate without any TTC pressure!

I wonder if maybe cos you missed a few days temps before ov could be the reason it looks a bit strange on your chart - im no expert though.

I agree. I think this is why you didn't get crosshairs on the last chart. Your temps are quite a bit lower generally than mine, no idea if that means anything. Could it be your meds making it lower overall?

Is af still brown? Are you really convinced it is :witch:??

Have a great wkend leila! :sex: just for the sake of :sex: Hooray!!!

Hello lovely ladies.... I just wanted to let you all know that today is 13DPO for me and i could resist no longer and tested this am. First with a tesco own brand (after 2min and no line in the test window i pulled the damn thing apart and there was a very very very faint BFP line!!) I couldn't get excited about it cause it was so faint so i ran downstairs to the kitchen and cracked open the clearblue digi ones that i've had saved for the past 3months - waiting for this exact moment.

Low and behold with second morning urine the one word i've been waiting for..... PREGNANT 1-2 weeks!!!

:cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Haven't shared the news with my husband yet... waiting for him to get home from work any moment now! I've got a bottle of v. expensive pink champagne in the chiller and i've wrapped up the test to show him (don't know how he'll react to getting a stick i've pee-ed on but we'll see!!)

Hope hubbie was excited at the news! Big congrats!!!:hug:

Hello!

I'm very well. Had a successful journey to the Isle of Man and very much enjoying DH's company. Have been to Peel today which is lovely. We enjoyed a big dose of fresh sea air and a large portion of Manx kippers!

:)

good thanks.

back on the dtd bandwagon after bleeding for 3 weeks cos of stupid pill and my body etc. :happydance:

Evening ladies.

Sounds like the :witch: from hell Samzi, bet you were glad to see the back of her!!

Glad you had a lovely weekend Leila. I assume Manx kippers are a real dish and not a secret name you and oh have for :sex:!!!!! Either way, glad you got a large portion!!!! :rofl:

Is anyone trying any new lotions or potions this month? I've got dh on every vit going after sa results. I'm also drinking grapefruit juice cos I read it thins cm which helps sperm swim. I am so gullible though, I'll try anything once!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"