• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

So.... last night I was feeling energetic! Couldn't :sex: cos dh had sa today so decided to go for a run!! I did used to run a lot but since about Nov time when I dragged my sorry arse around a charity run I've done absolutely no exercise! So anyway, run was fine, managed 2 miles (bit of a miracle!) but afterwards i got weird brown cm (sorry tmi!) Not like blood at all, really brown and yuk! Had a really light af and wondered if its just left overs!?!

That's all my exciting news I'm afraid! How's everyone else??

:hug:

Evening ladies.

Glad you had a lovely weekend Leila. I assume Manx kippers are a real dish and not a secret name you and oh have for :sex:!!!!! Either way, glad you got a large portion!!!! :rofl:

:rofl: Yes, they are kippers from the Isle of Man - the island is famous for them. We didn't just indulge in the kippers though :blush: and it made a nice change to do it just for fun!

Back at home now and it's raining. It was lovely and sunny when I left the Isle of Man this morning. Had to leave DH there so now I'm missing him and not looking forward to work tomorrow :cry:

HOWEVER, I get to see DH in just over 2 weeks when I chase him to Scotland! :happydance:

I know you'd rather have him at home but it does sound romantic meeting up with oh in these remote locations!!!

Is there no chance of ttc with timings this month??

2 miles!!!!!!!!! OMG i think that would kill me! Im so unfit i get knackered running up the stairs. The pup escaped at work today and was running up and down the street outside with me chasing him, the more i shouted the more he legged it!! When i finally caught him i was shattered, could hardly breathe lol

2 miles!!!!!!!!! OMG i think that would kill me! Im so unfit i get knackered running up the stairs. The pup escaped at work today and was running up and down the street outside with me chasing him, the more i shouted the more he legged it!! When i finally caught him i was shattered, could hardly breathe lol

:rofl: They think it's such a great game when you do that!!!!!

I'm suffering for it today! I've got a dodgy hip and it's playing up now!!

Ive got a dodgy hip too, had it ever since i had chloe, well thats when it seemed to have gotten worse. When i was pg with hollie it was really bad to the point that if i was sat down i had to be pulled up to stand, well its started early this time!!! OH was laughing his head off when i couldnt stand up the other night, he changed his tune when he realised i was really in pain :(

Mine is caused by the fact that I have one leg slightly longer than the other!! DH laughs at me and says I need those special shoes with blocks in......!!

I thought you were supposed to get more supple in pregnancy??

I know you'd rather have him at home but it does sound romantic meeting up with oh in these remote locations!!!

Sadly no. I'm CD10 today so ov not due for almost a week and I won't be seeing DH until CD26 which is when AF is due. We didn't bother with preseed or the 'right' positions either. Mind you, I was only carrying hand luggage and I didn't fancy putting preseed in the little clear plastic bag on the plane! :rofl:

Sadly no. I'm CD10 today so ov not due for almost a week and I won't be seeing DH until CD26 which is when AF is due. We didn't bother with preseed or the 'right' positions either. Mind you, I was only carrying hand luggage and I didn't fancy putting preseed in the little clear plastic bag on the plane! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:Do you have to declare preseed at customs??!! My tube is bigger than 50ml, I'd have to put it ready in the applicator!!!:rofl:

If anything i seize up lol when i was pg with hollie i was at chloes nativity play - her first one and i was fidgeting around so much cos my leg was so stiff and painful i couldnt concentrate on what was going on in the play. I can feel it now getting stiff and im just sat on the sofa watching tv lol

Evening ladies, sorry havent been around, had a busy few days!

Me and Dh are on the Maca, so fingers crossed for this cycle. I'm a bit unsure whether i will Ov or not as I dont have clomid this time so we will wait and see.

Hope you are all well, any gossip?? less than 4 weeks until my holiday yeah!!!!!

Hi all.

Sorry no gossip Sarah, just really bored with this cycle, seems to be dragging!!!

How come no clomid this time? Do you not take it every month? (Sorry very ignorant of me.)

Does your maca smell really bad??!! The one we've got is bloody awful!!!

Hi Hun

My clomid was from a friend as the FS wont give me any and she only had 2 months worth left over from when she used it (and got her BFP). So its back to hoping I will Ov now which I have never done before without meds, that is why I was so upset I didnt get BFP last month.

Yes my Maca smells horrible I was nearly sick when i first opened the bottle!!!

Today I found out my best friend from school who separated from her husband last Sept now has a Girlfriend!

Sarah
xx

Hiya im good, got my dating scan on 8th april :happydance: bought a doppler today so hopefully that'll come saturday - im bit nervy at the moment a few people seemed to be having missed mc and not finding out till their dating scan. I must not read those posts!!!!!!

No, don't read them. There is absolutely no reason why anything will happen. :hug: When does your doppler arrive?

Sarah, that is so funny about your friend! A girl at school is the ex-girlfriend of one of dh's good friends. She did the dirty big style on him a year or so back (cheated on him then got a van and cleared everything out of their house when he was at work, took the car which was leased in his name and he had to carry on paying the bill or get blacklisted!!) Anyway....... She is now living with one of the female pe teachers, having made her way round most of the single (and some of the attached!) male teachers!!! Some people's lives are so complicated!!!

Doppler arrived today!!! :) Had a quick go earlier but i couldnt find anything lol not even my own heartbeat does that mean im not alive?????? :rofl:

Ahh Kath that is maddness, what a tart!!!

Jo, glad the doopler is here, and please do not get worried im sure all will be fine!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend, im hoping for some sun as ive decided to a 12 mile bike ride for charity in 2 months and need to get training!

I hate cycling with a passion, hurts by backside!!!!! Good luck hun, the sun is shining here, hope it's coming your way!

Why no clomid from FS? surely you've got grounds for treatment???

Jo, try the doppler on the dog!

:rofl:

I'm feeling virtuous as I went swimming this morning and managed 40 lengths which I don't think's bad :happydance:. I'm hoping it helps with the hip and knee pain I've been having recently.

No sign of ovulation yet for me, although I've not been checking my CM this cycle. I've got my 21 day progesterone test on Friday. Yay!

:rofl:

I'm feeling virtuous as I went swimming this morning and managed 40 lengths which I don't think's bad :happydance:. I'm hoping it helps with the hip and knee pain I've been having recently.

No sign of ovulation yet for me, although I've not been checking my CM this cycle. I've got my 21 day progesterone test on Friday. Yay!

That's good. You'll have your results back all ok for next month! Is oh back then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->