• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

By my reckoning he should be around at roughly the right time for my next cycle. He's going to commute from home for 2 weeks when the show's in Bromley and Richmond. Means he'll be late home every night and I get up early during the week so we'll have to try to find some time when we're both at home but not asleep! It'll mean compromising I guess... and it'll probably also result in my being really grumpy at work because I'll be tired!

By my reckoning he should be around at roughly the right time for my next cycle. He's going to commute from home for 2 weeks when the show's in Bromley and Richmond. Means he'll be late home every night and I get up early during the week so we'll have to try to find some time when we're both at home but not asleep! It'll mean compromising I guess... and it'll probably also result in my being really grumpy at work because I'll be tired!

But if it means you get a :bfp: out of it, def worth it!!! What does he do? Sounds very glamourous!

Got a high on cbfm and a drop in temp today.....could this be the earliest ov in my history of ttc???????

CD11... that would be an early ov!

It's not really that glamourous, he's in the band of the national tour of Cabaret. He's assistant Musical Director and plays keys and accordion.

Who knows??? Had 2 highs, then 2 peaks last month with ov on 2nd peak. That would make ov cd14, earliest I've ever had it is cd15.

Trouble is, early ov means a looooong 2ww!! Will wait and see what happens tomorrow.

How was everyone's wkend??

:hug:

Your LP will still be the same hun, just shorter cycle!

Loved getting out in the garden in the sun this weekend, and managed to get out on my bike as well! Feeling a little bit down (think im just tired) as have a few friends just coming up to or past 12 weeks so its all bump pics and status's on how excited they are on facebook. Im really pleased for them 99% of the time, just seem to have all been on FB today!

My weekend's been ok. I had an audition today for an amateur production of The Gondoliers (Gilbert and Sullivan operetta) which will be on in June - making the most of not being pg or a Mum. The audition was ok but didn't go as well as I had hoped (they never do though!). Had a nice roast dinner and a pint afterwards with some friends which was good fun.

Shame it's Monday tomorrow.

Jo, try the doppler on the dog!

omg!!!! lol i cant even pin the dog down for two seconds he's so hyper.

im thinking about nagging the midwife for a reassurance scan, she doesnt know we've already had 1 privately and she did say she'd do anything to put my mind at rest!!!

Monday's over!!!

Def push for the scan Jo. It'd be good to get one in between now and your 13 wk one.

Sarah, hope you're having a better day hun. :hugs: I'm sure there were never this many pg people or babies around when we weren't ttc!!!

Wow, Leila, you and oh have a much more glamourous life than me!! Do you sing, dance, play, act???

Kath are you ov'ing!!!??? Just looked at your chart.

hi ladies.

been feeling weird today, check out my journal :huh:

Have just given our little thread 5 stars!!! :happydance:

no idea.

i stopped and started the pill recently(again!!) so no idea on anything :rofl: hence why im thinking i cant be!

no idea.

i stopped and started the pill recently(again!!) so no idea on anything :rofl: hence why im thinking i cant be!

You never know... any idea when :witch: is due??

breakthrough bleed from the pill started on the 1st march but before that my last proper AF was around the 14th/15th feb

breakthrough bleed from the pill started on the 1st march but before that my last proper AF was around the 14th/15th feb

Did I miss something, how come you went on bcp??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->