• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

long story. bf didnt explain himself to me properly so i went back on it only to be told a week later that he didnt want me to go back on it after all :trouble:

bloody men!!!

If you were only on it a short time, it may not have affected your cycle or ov at all???

trying to work it out on team naughties thread :rofl:

come to the conclusion that im on cd16 now, so ov should have been over the weekend.

but why would you have these symptoms before its even implanted? so confusing!

ttc has left me permanently confused!!!!

FX for you hun.:hug:

So confused, I have been spotting for a few days now **TMI ALERT** mainly just a bit of brown cm in with normal cm, but just been to the loo and it was full on brown cm like just before I get AF????????

So confused, I have been spotting for a few days now **TMI ALERT** mainly just a bit of brown cm in with normal cm, but just been to the loo and it was full on brown cm like just before I get AF????????

Did you ever get proper :witch: last time or just like what you've got now?? (OMG that was terrible English for a teacher!!!)

Would not taking meds this month have anything to do with it??

What about your bike ride - don't laugh - but last week when I went running I had brown cm for a couple of days. I thought it was the tail end of af. Must have shook things up a bit!!!

Yeah that is possible, I though maybe the Maca had given my body a kcik up the ovaries and it was shedding some old blood ready for Ov??

Wow, Leila, you and oh have a much more glamourous life than me!! Do you sing, dance, play, act???

I kind of do all of the above - but just for fun. The only thing I don't do is play any musical instruments with any degree of comptence! :rofl: I do a show or two a year, mainly operettas or musicals. Sometimes on stage, sometime stage manager and set construction. I worked at the Edinburgh Festival for a couple of weeks last summer on a new musical co-written by a friend of mine. I sourced all the props (and a crazy props list it was too!) and then was the deputy stage manager on the show. It was a fabulous experience!

I'm now having to wait to hear how I did in the audition. It's almost as bad as the 2WW!

Wow, Leila, you and oh have a much more glamourous life than me!! Do you sing, dance, play, act???

I kind of do all of the above - but just for fun. The only thing I don't do is play any musical instruments with any degree of comptence! :rofl: I do a show or two a year, mainly operettas or musicals. Sometimes on stage, sometime stage manager and set construction. I worked at the Edinburgh Festival for a couple of weeks last summer on a new musical co-written by a friend of mine. I sourced all the props (and a crazy props list it was too!) and then was the deputy stage manager on the show. It was a fabulous experience!

I'm now having to wait to hear how I did in the audition. It's almost as bad as the 2WW!

Sounds exciting! FX for the audition.
:hug:

Sarah, any new news today??

Squee! Am totally flabbergasted! Got a call from the director of the show and I've been offered a part... but not one I auditioned for! I'd gone for one of the smaller lead parts which doesn't have so much solo stuff - mainly duets and quartets with quite a bit of dialogue. I've been offered a lead role with not much dialogue (boo) but with lots of solos plus quartets. I'm incredulous and kind of terrified to be honest (but obviously chuffed!).

The show is on in June so even if I'm lucky on the TTC front next cycle I'll still not be showing (indeed I won't be able to tell anyone). The music is quite demanding so that's an IDEAL excuse for not drinking alcohol. Yay!

I'm really looking forward to rehearsals starting because it'll help be stop my TTC obsessing. Ok, I'll still obsess but maybe not so much!

:happydance:

:happydance: Oooh, well done Leila!! What is it in?

Good Morning my lovely ladies.

I have some sad but I feel positive news for you all. DH and I have decided to stop actively trying until later this year, probably be back in about November. DH has recently been given a great opportunity to train to be a teacher but its a really tough course and if we did have a baby during that school year it would put added pressure on him, also as you know the Dr will not go further with fertility treatment with me unless I lose some weight so id really like to focus on getting fit and healthy and come back with a better chance of that BFP.

We are not going back on any birth control, im just not going to be tracking my cycles in any way or spending all my waking hours on forums or reading infertility books. Its been nearly 2 years now and we could just do with a break, and focus on us.

So I wont be on here to see your progress and I will miss you all so much! So please PM me if you want to keep in touch via MSN or Facebook, and I hope to come back in November and find you all in the pregnant part preparing for your babies arrivals.

Sarah
xxxx

Congratulations to your hubbie Sarah and good luck with your get fit campaign. I wish you all the best. We will miss you here but understand that a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

xx

:hug:

I'm so sad you're leaving us, we will miss you so much. I'm glad you feel positive about your decision and wish you all the luck in the world.

Maybe the eased pressure will do you good. Best of luck to hubby, I hope he enjoys teaching as much as I do.

Lots of love and :hug:

Kath xxx

Happy weekend ladies! Well, almost weekend for me - I've got a couple of hours work to do this morning. Had my 21 day progesterone test yesterday but I had to sit and wait for 2 HOURS to have the blood taken. Hence having to do some work today.

Should get the results next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"