• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

FX Leila! Hope everything will all be fine ready for next cycle.
:hug:

Hey girls - i found the heartbeat last night :happydance: roll on wednesday now when i can see frank again lol

Hi ladies!
Unfortunately we didn't have a sticky bean.... so i'm back ttc. at the moment i have no idea if i'm 'allowed' to ttc as we were told to wait 3 months, but neither me or hubby can wait. I need to occupy my mind and not dwell on what's happened. So i'm waiting to get AF and then i can see if i'll ovulate... waiting game atm. Please don't think i'm heartless... . I've been a blubbering mess since i miscarried and seeing my empty uterus on the scan monitor is imprinted on my mind, it's just my way of coping to not go on about it. Onwards and upwards xx

Hi ladies!
Unfortunately we didn't have a sticky bean.... so i'm back ttc. at the moment i have no idea if i'm 'allowed' to ttc as we were told to wait 3 months, but neither me or hubby can wait. I need to occupy my mind and not dwell on what's happened. So i'm waiting to get AF and then i can see if i'll ovulate... waiting game atm. Please don't think i'm heartless... . I've been a blubbering mess since i miscarried and seeing my empty uterus on the scan monitor is imprinted on my mind, it's just my way of coping to not go on about it. Onwards and upwards xx

Awww im sorry to hear that :hug:

I think that they tell you to wait just for dating purposes for the next pregnancy, but its all down to what you feel comfortable with, i have seen lots of girls on here get pg the first cycle after mc.

Thanks jo! Would have loved an oct/nov baby rather than a christmas/jan but i'm slowly coming round to the idea! Lol xx

ttcbabyno1, I am so sorry hun. :hugs: I agree with Jo, go with whatever feels right. We are all here for you.

BIL and his fiancee have just announced she is 4wks pg. I am really pleased for them, she is 40 and they have been trying since Aug 2007.......BUT

When they first got together, she got pg and he made her have an abortion cos it was too early in their relationship. Then less than a year after that they start ttc...
Also, she is a real pot head and he is verging on alcoholic and drink drives all the time.

I know I sound like some whiter than white puritan and I know people make decisions that are right for them at the time but
:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Rant over, calm is restored. Thanks for listening.

Kath, they're normal feelings under the circumstances!!! You're getting closer every day to the end of your 2ww.... how are you feeling about the macca/pineapple juice? Has your o/h had retests to see any improvement with the macca? fingers crossed for you. I've reset my cbfm and using my the first day of the miscarriage bleed as day 1 - not sure if this is right but if i ovulate it should detect it!?!???

Kath, they're normal feelings under the circumstances!!! You're getting closer every day to the end of your 2ww.... how are you feeling about the macca/pineapple juice? Has your o/h had retests to see any improvement with the macca? fingers crossed for you. I've reset my cbfm and using my the first day of the miscarriage bleed as day 1 - not sure if this is right but if i ovulate it should detect it!?!???

Thanks hun. Hope you're ok.

Still waiting for 2nd test results - bloody NHS! I've def had more cm with the grapefruit juice (does pineapple work too?? I'm sure its nicer!) have stopped drinking it now.

Not sure about cbfm. Are you expecting to get af too? You can always reset it if you do, and if not then yeh, should pick up ov.

FX

Sorry I ment grapefruit juice!! The dr has said that af should come anytime within the next 2-7 weeks. So my first proper cycle should be after that, but we're not abstianing between now and af (so maybe i won't get af at all)!!! I'm not sure if you ovulate during the time between the miscarriage bleed and af - cbfm will pick it up i presume if it happens. As much as i want to be pregnant again - i'm a little hesitant.

Hubby is reluctant to back go onto the multivits for men ttc.... and i've not forced the issue - may get him straight onto the macca for the next cycle.

Yay! Got my 21 day progesterone test results back and it was normal at 41 so I've ovulated this month. Unfortunately this month I've not been able to BD at the right time but I guess it's good to know that my ovaries are working.

Now it's OH's turn to have some tests :rofl:

Great news Leila!! Your must be really pleased that things are being done!! x

Yep! Now I need to address my short LP and very light AF. Oh, and it's DH's turn for testing now! :rofl:

Hey girlies! Hope you are all ok.

DH got 2nd SA results yesterday....f**king awful!! count has gone up but he now has 100% abnormal forms. I blame a week on the beer when he went snowboarding..............................................:hissy: He's been refered to the hospital but he's gotta wait for a letter to say he can ring to make an appointment and then wait for an appointment.........?????!!! Bearing in mind its taken nearly 2 1/2 months to get 2 sa results out of the NHS I think we might go private!

But it's Friday :happydance:

:hugs:

:hugs:

Sorry to hear about the SA results. Hopefully the beer is partly to blame and that it's not permanent.

DH will be making an appointment with the GP when he's staying at home in a few week's time. I've finally got him to remember to take his Wellman tablets though which is something of a breakthrough!

It's a bit of a bummer at the moment - I'm in Scotland seeing DH but :witch: is in residence. Fortunately she never hangs around long (another story which requires a conversation with the GP) and I'm with him for a week so I can put my new matching bra and knickers set to good use soon! :blush:

Kath, I'm sorry the results weren't better for you guys! have you made any enquiries about costs and times associated with going privately?

How long ago were your second set of tests taken? Did he have enough time on the macca before the second test??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->