AF arrived at night-is this cd1?

Nima

Reaction score
Hi ladies, need your wise advices: if you get af at the evening, do you consider that cd1? I'm supposed to do bloodwork on cd2 so it's important for me to count it right...
Thank you!

I would count red blood as CD 1 if it was in the evening. What time in the evening was it? Is it a flow or spotting?

I would count red blood as CD 1 if it was in the evening. What time in the evening was it? Is it a flow or spotting?
It started around 20:00 but became a real flow only later. I find it so confusing! I hope I will be able to talk to the gynecologist in the morning before taking blood on the wrong day...

I am sure you will have time to. Just let them know. But it does seem like since the full flow was later on after 20:00 that it may consider CD1 the following day. Who knows, but I know everything will work out for the best.

I am sure you will have time to. Just let them know. But it does seem like since the full flow was later on after 20:00 that it may consider CD1 the following day. Who knows, but I know everything will work out for the best.
Thank you so much!
:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"