• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF cramps but no AF

laurag15

Reaction score
Hi. AF was yesterday but it didnt show. Woke up at 3am this morning with cramps and had cramps today but nothing has come of it. Also, when I wiped (tmi) there was a streak of brown but thats it...Any one experienced this? Im on the pill (but missed quite a few this month) and normally come on the same day each month, thanks

Hmmm i would take a test hun, especially if your still taking the pill.

if im taking the pill tho, arent I less likely to be preg? (even tho iv missed sum) i have had cramps since yday but no AF yet, still got cramps now and had very big appetite. Im 15dpo

If you have missed some then there is a chance you could be pregnant. I would just test so you know either way!! xx

i thought i was preg a few months ago tho and my bf got realy into the idea of bein a dad and he was dissapointed when i did a test and got a bfn. im 15dpo so should a preg test show the correct reading by now?

Yeah you should get a result either way now. Best time is anytime from the day your period is due.

I would say you should get an accurate result at 15dpo! Hope u get the result u want xxx

still got AF cramps and feel so drained, i just want to sleep. and cant stop eating. what symptons did u have around 15dpo

Cramps could be your uterus stretching and I was sooooooo tired all the time!! Sounds like good signs to me!

I dont wanna get your hopes up so :test: xx

omg lol i dont realy like going in the shop and buying them becuz i can just tell what ppl are thinking! lol but dont realy wanna mention it to bf this time, cuz dont want him gettin his hopes up again..

Im sure people dont even take much notice of what you are buying they have people buying them all the time!

If you dont want to get your bf hopes up then test before you tell him. Do you think he would be happy if you were pregnant?

i have had af type cramps for two and a half days and now lots of creamy cm so hoping its all good but doent want to think about it so spending time out for the next three days to take mind of it got 6 days left to wait

Yeh dont worry about what the people in the shops think, im sure there's far worse stuff out there to buy!! :dohh:

To put your mind at ease, you must TEST. However much we would love to help you, symptom spotting just isnt acurate enough. Please take courage to take the test then let us ladies know, we can advise what to do after if you need it. Best of luck :hugs: xxx

well i was due on sun. had spots of blood like when i wipe (tmi) and abit more tue morn, but other than that, nothing! so ent actualy had my period.... :s

well i'm a day late 2day and very tired, had cramps yesterday but nothing x test 2moro 4 me :0) i just know i am ;0) x

by the looks of it tho, uv had one b4 tho so u no wot it 'feels' like lol i bin feelin sicky and crampy and very tired but i ent gota clue wot it feels like to be preg lol good luck xx

sicky yes defo i'm expecting that in the next couple of days i'm always sick from the very start x are you feeling/being sick but hungry after? oooooh when are you testing or are you waiting longer?

i bin feelin starving but sick wen iv eaten. had cramps. been VERY tired. and emotional.
too scared to test lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"