• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF cramps but no AF

Test test test lol.....Really sounds like you are hun.....You need to know for definite though....

well my cramping has sort of stopped now and just comes and goes briefly but am getting pinching and pressure in my lower belly and stinging pain in my nipples and am so tired boobs are sore at the sides and nipples are constantly out now, but for the first month in 25 of tryng i have no veins on my boobs and lots of creamy wet cm and have had now for 4 days period due in two days so hoping really hoping it stays away and my oh wont let me test until we are a week late i do understand tho he has no children and we have had 8 early m/c's in 25 months so i do know how he feels but at the same time i would really like to have confirmed how i feel and what im getting. Sorry just getting a little impatient !

been feeling realy bloody sick today all day!! cudnt sleep all night either. still aint tested tho...

Omg woman get a test lol. Go get 1 and poas.

still not tested. felt sick all week, and i mean sick. its horrible

Does round like your pregnant. Get yourself a test to confirm one way or the other.

Does round like your pregnant. Get yourself a test to confirm one way or the other....

"what people are thinking!" hahahaha! Don't worry about anyone who'd judge you, they're not worth your time!

:test: :test: :test: NOW!!!

And good luck!

going to the supermarket tonite so hopefully buying one. not realy felt sick today, but stomach feels heavy and 'full'

How late is af now. Def get a test though hun.

a week and 3 days late....got a test ready and waiting... is it norm to feel sick ( i felt sick all last week) then feel ok again, like i have the last few days. but my stomach still feels heavy as if its pulling down...

Ah sorry hun. Have you spoken to the dr about your af being so late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->