AF Due 1/30-2/1

yup! AF came! booo. But it came late so that was nice to really screw with my head!

One month I was an entire week late--and was actively TTCing...got SO hopeful only to crash :(...it's why I (in vain) try not to symptom spot etc because I don't know if my body enjoys playing tricks like that if I think too much about it...still haven't figured out how to do that though...sigh:blush:

LOL 5Miracles... I am official 9 days late today. It's torture. Testing tomorrow.

LOL 5Miracles... I am official 9 days late today. It's torture. Testing tomorrow.

Me too--bought my first ever digital tests---9 days late though, I think you'll have more chance at a BFP than I will :D---I'm only anywhere from 1-3 days late and that ain't nuttin...

Well I'm thinking maybe I ovulated late.

We will see what my test tomorrow brings!

OK!--so I tested this morning...and got a "squinter" line. I tried taking a pic--but if it's a squinter or evap, I am too embarrassed to post it, LOL! Still no AF, still nauseated, still getting cramping at intermittent times at my c-section scar-line area...I woke up with a painful cramping feeling (**WARNING**--TMI coming up!!!) until I went potty, which was a little miracle in itself because I have been so constipated despite my daily routine of drinking a ton of water, but had immediate relief and was like HAPPY DAY! :D

Otherwise, since no hema, I'm still playing the waiting game...

Finally got my bfp today!! I'm 18 dpo. Been getting so many bfn stopped testing till today and the line came up within 2 mins

Congrats too all the bfps!!! My af showed her ugly head in the middle of my vacation. Until next time!!!

I am! We will be ntnp in Feb, lap& hysteroscopy in March, then ttc all guns blazing in April :)

Does this look BFP? Not sure on dpo. CD 39 BFN on CD 36. This is not FMU and I know blue eyes are notorious for evap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
Who's with me next month?

I'm with you!!! We're attempting the ntnp this month. And I'll be out of town right around the time I ovulate so I'm not having high hopes for this month but we can give it a try!!! Best of luck to all !!!

Does this look BFP? Not sure on dpo. CD 39 BFN on CD 36. This is not FMU and I know blue eyes are notorious for evap

I can see something, has it colour? How long did it take to appear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->