AF due 8/22 ~ anyone else just kicking off their TWW?

Ty!! Yeah, I'm feeling soo much better. :) I'm just so impatient, lol!

Hey Ladies! Thought I'd quick join y'all. I'm 8dpo today and not much to tell. Tender breasts, a few light cramps here and there, temp still high. Af due August 21st-22nd. Potentially a shadow on a test this morning. 2mu.

Attachments

• IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
Hey Anna, welcome! I think I see a shadow too and you've got some great symptoms! Just have to test again tomorrow and share your test.

I wish I could temp. just move around in my sleep too much and wake up too much. It's just so unreliable. lol

Hey Anna, welcome! I think I see a shadow too and you've got some great symptoms! Just have to test again tomorrow and share your test.

I wish I could temp. just move around in my sleep too much and wake up too much. It's just so unreliable. lol

Awe that's too bad. Is it just now that you have restless sleep? Preg symptom? 😉 Lol.
And I've decided to wait until Sunday, 2 days before AF is due and then just do a digital FRER. It's the only thing I've got left and I don't want to risk getting a negative at 9 dpo tomorrow.
I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks in May and I got my bfp at 11dpo so no idea if I would get a bfp that early again. Just think I'll wait until 13dpo to make sure. Maybe 12 dpo. I wish I'd have kept some cheapies! Lol
Are you planning to test again tomorrow? 😊 I hope everyone here gets a bfp and has a healthy 9 months!

I also think I see a shadow, Anna! And I gave up on temping, Mina, as I am a mouth breather...as in literally, not as in I am a loser 😂

Also I will agree with what Jgirl said, I don't really have any symptoms this time other than increased CM. And I did have some cramping on saturday when I likely implanted. I do know that I never got as dark a line this early (it shows more in real life than in the pictures) with my CPs. It also is visibly pink instead of just "that's a very faint line there..." hopefully this means I have a strong little bean down there. Planning to tell DH tonight!

And Anna, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope this one will be a BFP for you soon 😊

Anna, so sorry for your loss. :( I really hope it's your month!!

Also, lol.. sadly having restless sleep isn't uncommon for me. I'll definitely test again tomorrow. I have no chill. I can't help myself. I just ordered 3 more FRER off Amazon. I really try to hold off and use them until closer to AF, but this has been a really impatient cycle for me.

Thanks everyone! It was tough but I'm ready to hope for another pregnancy. I usually have terrible control over testing early but this month is going well. This morning I took that one at the clinic I work at. But this is my last day working until next week Friday so I'm stuck with one test. 😂 Mina, do you feel different this cycle than the last?

I'm proud of your self control Anna! I tested early with my CP last month (although I made it several days past AF before it was over), but I was not obsessive about it. This time has been a bit different. I just don't tell my DH and keep my true crazy thoughts confined to here 😂😉

I can't wait for this appt so I can freaking tell someone!!!!

LOL gardengrl! That made me smile. :') I'm so happy for you!!

So, today I am 7 DPO. Finally halfway there. I'm having all my normal 1-7 DPO symptoms, except the first 6 days I had a near constant aching/pressure on the side I ovulated from. Don't really feel it today.

I'm just so nervous. Every month it just gets harder to see a BFN. I keep telling myself I'm not going to get a positive, I guess so I'm not shocked when it's negative, but I know I'm going to be upset. If I don't get a positive this month I have to wait until mid-September to try again and late September to test. Grrr. I wish you could just BD and then take a test afterward and know lol this is agonizing!

It is really hard, CLynn. That's why it is nice to have discussion boards like this. We get to vent and find others who are going through some of the same emotions/situations, even at times when we can't discuss with those around us. I hope you get your BFP this time. ❤️❤️😊You aren't alone!

Update from my appt...had a faint positive on their urine test, to the shock of everyone since I'm so early. The doctor asked if I used a test that told me the moment I got pregnant 😂 She was understanding, and cautious with it being early, so she is drawing my HCG levels to check as well as progesterone, and we will re draw on Thursday to see that they have doubled. They had also done u/s to check on fibroid I was concerned about, and she said my endometrial lining is nice and thick, so I think that's a good sign too. This does mean I could get bad news Friday when we are with the in laws (or AF could come--ugh!), but I am praying for the best. Still going to celebrate with hubby tonight because for today I am pg!

Congratulations girls so pleased for you!!
Anna I think your next!! Xx

Af is also due the 22. Not really having many promising symptoms except a headache for the past 5 days, some mimor cramping for about 3 days and some lower back pain. Baby dust to you all!

Garden, such great news! So glad it was a good appointment and you got a positive at the office too. Hoping for a sticky bean!

Congrats you two! So excited for you both. I took a test this morning and thought I may have seen a line on a Wondfo, but I've had shadow lines on those before and ended up with AF. So. Not real hopeful this month ladies. No symptoms really to report. Just a little crampy and hot. I wish I would throw up or something lol.

Congrats you two! So excited for you both. I took a test this morning and thought I may have seen a line on a Wondfo, but I've had shadow lines on those before and ended up with AF. So. Not real hopeful this month ladies. No symptoms really to report. Just a little crampy and hot. I wish I would throw up or something lol.

That's exactly how I feel! But tired as well and I have heartburn this evening. Are you testing in the morning?

Maggie Marrie I can't wait to see your results!! And anaisamama heartburn is a promising symptom :D I'm really hoping to see lots of BFP on here! I'm going to make my first Drs apt today and as for now I'm testing every morning to see the line get darker :D DH is thrilled, right after I told him he's like "we haven't discussed any girl names!" And sat me down to discuss names XD
P.s. if you want to test alot the 88cent test is what picked my first bfp up at 9dpo! Frer picked it up at 10 dpo and was not even faint

Attachments

• Snapchat-1111214611.jpg
    Snapchat-1111214611.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh