AF due in 4 days

Miranda04

Reaction score
Just needing to vent to ladies going through the same thing so here I am. My husband and I had *adult time* twice during fertile window (per Ovia app), first day and last day. It is now 4 days until AF is due and I am anxiously waiting for a possible BFP (trying not to get my hopes up). Backstory...husband has twin 10 year olds (he had them young in life), I have no children, Ive never used birth control nor have we ever used protection since weve been together (4 years) and no ive never had a bfp. I have had slighlty irregular periods before, last visit to OBGYN a little over a year ago for pap smear, sonogram of ovaries (1 follicle cyst on each ovary) and thats about it. I have had mild cramp/pains/pressure in lower pelvic area off and on for roughly 1 week now (12 days prior to AF due), emotional (mainly crying), fatigue and off and on low back pain and nausea. I try to justify these *symptoms* just so I dont get my hopes up if I end up not being pregnant. Nonetheless I needed to vent and just hear other peoples stories so feel free to chime in and have a good day.

Welcome Miranda! You are really not alone. We all go through these ttc emotional roller coasters. I hope this is really your month. I am also currently in the wait, no symptoms whatsoever and tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment to check my hormones, so that will give me some material to obsess about in the remaining time...

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I was begining to think something was wrong with my post, lol. I hope your lab draws go well tomorrow and everything checks out good. How much longer do you have in your TWW?

I'm 8dpo today, so 6 more days to go. I'll be going on holiday in the weekend and decided not to test before I come back so that I won't ruin my time with my friends, hope I manage to wait...
And nothing is wrong with your post, I'm sure you'll get more replies. People here are really nice and supportive, you'll see!

I know exactly how you feel hun. I really hope this is your month! When do you plan on testing xx

I am waiting as well. This would be my second.
I felt ovulation cramping and sore breasts but had not been tracking my ovulation.
Also felt cramping for 3 days around implantation time.
Tested this morning a BFN!... But still holding on to hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->