AF due on March 24...who wants to wait with me?

Well I'm definitely pregnant :) another faint line this morning.. Thinking I could of implanted late but the lines there.. Hope you get your bfp on your next cycle London kiwi :) wishing you all the luck in the world! X

CONGRATS lovely. Delighted for you! I'm away with friends for the weekend and having a few too many wines so the BFN is fine with me right now.... BFP next month for sure. Wishing you all the best with the next 9months! X

Well London kiwi, I've sadly miscarried 😭 back to the drawing board for me. All cried out but thinking positive for next cycle x

Oh Lara91 Im so sorry to hear that. Im currently in the TWW yet again :) x

Aww good luck London kiwi, hope you have more luck than what I had :( I've been told to wait till I have my next period to try again so hopefully I'll be back in the two week wait in May some time x

Well I'm definitely pregnant :) another faint line this morning.. Thinking I could of implanted late but the lines there.. Hope you get your bfp on your next cycle London kiwi :) wishing you all the luck in the world! X

CONGRATS lovely. Delighted for you! I'm away with friends for the weekend and having a few too many wines so the BFN is fine with me right now.... BFP next month for sure. Wishing you all the best with the next 9months! X

Well London kiwi, I've sadly miscarried 😭 back to the drawing board for me. All cried out but thinking positive for next cycle x

Aww good luck London kiwi, hope you have more luck than what I had :( I've been told to wait till I have my next period to try again so hopefully I'll be back in the two week wait in May some time x

Agh that must be so frustrating for you Lara91. Im testing on 20th but I dont feel anything as yet so thinking maybe im out again this month. i'll be keeping more of an eye on potential symptoms in the coming days. I hope you get your period soon, see you here in May no doubt :) x

Agh that must be so frustrating for you Lara91. Im testing on 20th but I dont feel anything as yet so thinking maybe im out again this month. i'll be keeping more of an eye on potential symptoms in the coming days. I hope you get your period soon, see you here in May no doubt :) x

Hi London kiwi, just wondering if you've had any symptoms or anything or if the dreaded af has turned up? I'm feeling happy tonight, I'm ovulating so at least I know my body's gone back to normal.. Only 18 days after mc, was expecting it to be a lot longer!! If my calculations are right af should be due around 3rd of May then I'll be trying again. Can't wait even though I'm scared at the same time. Seems like I've had to wait for ages. Hope your well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->