AF due on March 24...who wants to wait with me?

Hi ladies! I'm sitting here being 3 days late on my period with a negative test this morning. Super confused. No signs of pregnancy except my boobs feel like they've grown overnight , but no signs of af either so I guess I'll keep testing each morning til
Af arrives or I get bfp! I just wish whatever is going to happen would hurry up

How many days past ovulation are you? I've been reading some posts on here where some people didn't get them till 15-16dpo. Hope you get your bfp :) x

Well I'm pretty much like clockwork every 28 days (which is Sat) I sometimes have a light period day one. I've had nothing there since this morning so who knows now!
I think I'm with you on what will be will be :)
If it's a BFP this month I'll be pleasantly surprised but if not then roll on next month.
I had pretty much ruled myself out but now you have me thinking... I'll be patient and wait :)
Fingers crossed for you Lara91 I hope you get good news X

Any changes London kiwi? Am feeling nervous now x

Hey Lara91, nothing has changed that much but I've started feeling slight cramps so think AF is en-route. How about yourself ?? Did you manager to hold out on that test? :) x

Yes I've managed to hold out.. I'm surprised though! Figured if af comes in the morning I can't be disappointed by a negative result lol. Haven't got cramp as of yet... Normally do get it the day before. So we'll see. X

Eeek I'm quite excited for you Lara91 I have a really good feeling! But I think I'm out. I've had the odd cramp tonight nothing major but just feel like this wasn't meant to be my month... Prob not a bad thing considering I'm going wine tasting this weekend 😊 I'll let you know either way tomorrow! X

Hi ladies! I'm sitting here being 3 days late on my period with a negative test this morning. Super confused. No signs of pregnancy except my boobs feel like they've grown overnight , but no signs of af either so I guess I'll keep testing each morning til

How many days past ovulation are you? I've been reading some posts on here where some people didn't get them till 15-16dpo. Hope you get your bfp :) x

I ovulate of cd18 of a 27 day cycle. So I'm only on 11dpo so it's still fairly early. So hopefully!!

Well I'm pretty much like clockwork every 28 days (which is Sat) I sometimes have a light period day one. I've had nothing there since this morning so who knows now!
If it's a BFP this month I'll be pleasantly surprised but if not then roll on next month.
I had pretty much ruled myself out but now you have me thinking... I'll be patient and wait :)

Hey Lara91, nothing has changed that much but I've started feeling slight cramps so think AF is en-route. How about yourself ?? Did you manager to hold out on that test? :) x

Yes I've managed to hold out.. I'm surprised though! Figured if af comes in the morning I can't be disappointed by a negative result lol. Haven't got cramp as of yet... Normally do get it the day before. So we'll see. X

Eeek I'm quite excited for you Lara91 I have a really good feeling! But I think I'm out. I've had the odd cramp tonight nothing major but just feel like this wasn't meant to be my month... Prob not a bad thing considering I'm going wine tasting this weekend 😊 I'll let you know either way tomorrow! X

I'm definitely out this month, 4am and up with potentially the worst cramps I've ever had - ouch!

Right onto next month :kiss:

Good luck ladies! X

I'm definitely out this month, 4am and up with potentially the worst cramps I've ever had - ouch!

Good luck ladies! X

I woke up with NO period :) :) going out to get a test as soon as I'm ready X & good luck for next time London kiwi, don't give up!! X

Good luck ladies! X

I woke up with NO period :) :) going out to get a test as soon as I'm ready X & good luck for next time London kiwi, don't give up!! X

AMAZING Lara91 so pleased for you... I hope you get your BFP!! :) X

Good luck ladies! X

Thanks London kiwi :) I'll let you know x

Good luck ladies! X

Well I've got my very faint positive :) :) :) going to do another one in the morning woooooo xxxx

Good luck ladies! X

Well I've got my very faint positive :) :) :) going to do another one in the morning woooooo xxxx

Oh yay! Congrats that's such great news!! A faint positive is still a positive. Very delighted for you. Let me know tomorrow's result! X

Well I'm definitely pregnant :) another faint line this morning.. Thinking I could of implanted late but the lines there.. Hope you get your bfp on your next cycle London kiwi :) wishing you all the luck in the world! X

Day 5 of being late. Took another test today. Still bfn. At this point I just want my period to start because the chance of me being pregnant is going down with each negative test

Well I'm definitely pregnant :) another faint line this morning.. Thinking I could of implanted late but the lines there.. Hope you get your bfp on your next cycle London kiwi :) wishing you all the luck in the world! X

CONGRATS lovely. Delighted for you! I'm away with friends for the weekend and having a few too many wines so the BFN is fine with me right now.... BFP next month for sure. Wishing you all the best with the next 9months! X

Af showed up 7 days late. Horrible trick my body played. I'm so sad. I thought this was it. And now I'm back to not knowing when I ovulate. On to the next month to try and put this puzzle together.

Af showed up 7 days late. Horrible trick my body played. I'm so sad. I thought this was it. And now I'm back to not knowing when I ovulate. On to the next month to try and put this puzzle together.

Sorry to hear Midgelou. 7 days late is just cruel!
Good luck for next month luv X

Hi Ladies, new to this~ !
so af was due 3/26 now I'm 6 days late. I had very light bleeding for a day very faint pink a week before af was due.. I have been moody & tired and even broke out a little the week before af was due too..

Now, I'm not TTC and our only form of birth control has been the "pull out" method.. anyways now I am experiencing on & off cramping throughout the day since yesterday-- should I wait to see if AF is just showing up extremely late or take a test!?

What a horrible trick. Are you using OPK to determine O, or temping at all??

Hi Ladies, new to this~ !
so af was due 3/26 now I'm 6 days late. I had very light bleeding for a day very faint pink a week before af was due.. I have been moody & tired and even broke out a little the week before af was due too..

Now, I'm not TTC and our only form of birth control has been the "pull out" method.. anyways now I am experiencing on & off cramping throughout the day since yesterday-- should I wait to see if AF is just showing up extremely late or take a test!?

If you aren't TTC, I would just wait and see if AF shows, no reason to waist a test if she is just late... but if you want to know for sure then test..

CONGRATS lovely. Delighted for you! I'm away with friends for the weekend and having a few too many wines so the BFN is fine with me right now.... BFP next month for sure. Wishing you all the best with the next 9months! X

Well London kiwi, I've sadly miscarried 😭 back to the drawing board for me. All cried out but thinking positive for next cycle x

Hi Midgeelou, have you had any joy with a BFP? I was due the 16th and am now almost 3 weeks late. I took a few tests after I was late and most recently this past Saturday and BFN. I know what you mean, I keep worrying something is happening and why am I not getting my period if I'm not pregnant ?? Eep. I've had some dizziness and that's about it. I kinda disregarded any symptoms after a few bfns. Blerg! Anyway hope it's turned out well for you !!! xxxxxx :flower::flower::flower:

I'm so sorry you had to go through that :( sorry I didn't see this post before the other one I posted. Best of luck ttc this cycle !

Well London kiwi, I've sadly miscarried 😭 back to the drawing board for me. All cried out but thinking positive for next cycle x

Oh Lara91 Im so sorry to hear that. Im currently in the TWW yet again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->