AF due on Sunday the 20th....who else is with me?!

Chiclets

Reaction score
I know I can't be alone in this waiting game! Who else is due this coming Sunday? Anyone started testing? Any bfps yet?

I know I can't be alone in this waiting game! Who else is due this coming Sunday? Anyone started testing? Any bfps yet?

You're definitely not alone :) AF for me is due on Sunday also...I tested this morning with a 10miu/ml and got a BFN :( I don't have too many symptoms, but 1 that I believed was fairly reassuring...I don't know if I just tested too early or I'm out this month...I guess the days will reveal the truth if Af shows her ugly face..I'm trying not to test again until after Sunday....have you begun testing???

We're by ourselves here for the moment! :) I think it might just be too early still for our bfps or atleast that's what I'm hoping. I've started testing already. Here's my hpt pic thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ning-update-pg-4-new-ic-pic-see-anything.html

I think I'll try and buy a FRER and a digi maybe this weekend or Friday if I can. Using IC strips until then. Cheaper! But, frustrating.

What symtoms have you had so far?

i'm with ya chiclet. due on the 20th also. tested yesterday with fmu, bfn! testing again tomorrow with fmu. if bfn, not testing until sunday if no af

We're by ourselves here for the moment! :) I think it might just be too early still for our bfps or atleast that's what I'm hoping. I've started testing already. Here's my hpt pic thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ning-update-pg-4-new-ic-pic-see-anything.html

I think I'll try and buy a FRER and a digi maybe this weekend or Friday if I can. Using IC strips until then. Cheaper! But, frustrating.

What symtoms have you had so far?

Well, so far my bb's are very heavy....not sore any longer like they were around 5DPO. My nips seem to be darkening, and I hope I'm not just imagining things....I also seem to have more bumps around them, (Montgomery Tubercle)....again, hope I'm not just symptom spotting. My legs are sore like I've been exercising, and my dreams are beyond VIVID...nightly...and normally I don't even remember my dreams. SO...I'm going to TRY very hard not to test again until Sunday or later, when the :witch: is supposed to show her ugly face....it's soooo hard, and I really hope that we just tested early. FX'd for the both of us!! What have your symptoms been??? :dust:

5th sister- Yay! Another testing buddy! :) Let us know how the testing goes!

hope79- Your symptoms sound really promising! Are you testing again tomorrow?

My symptoms have been:
-NO sore boobs. I get sore boobs literally every month before AF for usually around 1-1.5 weeks before AF comes, sometimes less. So far they're not sore at all and I'm shocked.
-Cramps nearly everyday since ovulation. This may be something non-pregnancy related. Meaning cysts. :( I'm hoping not though! I've only had 1 cyst that I know of and it burst so I'm not sure what they'd feel like.
-Tired. Super tired.
-Earlier this week I had really really dry eyes. I've heard it can be pregnancy related but it may have more to do with the weather outside. ;) It hasn't bothered me any today.

5th sister- Yay! Another testing buddy! :) Let us know how the testing goes!

hope79- Your symptoms sound really promising! Are you testing again tomorrow?

My symptoms have been:
-NO sore boobs. I get sore boobs literally every month before AF for usually around 1-1.5 weeks before AF comes, sometimes less. So far they're not sore at all and I'm shocked.
-Cramps nearly everyday since ovulation. This may be something non-pregnancy related. Meaning cysts. :( I'm hoping not though! I've only had 1 cyst that I know of and it burst so I'm not sure what they'd feel like.
-Tired. Super tired.
-Earlier this week I had really really dry eyes. I've heard it can be pregnancy related but it may have more to do with the weather outside. ;) It hasn't bothered me any today.

Not sure if I'm gonna test tomorrow or Friday....it's so hard not to tho!!!

Hi ladies? Can I join you? I'm right behind you, af due the 24th. How many dpo are you starting testing?

:dust:Hi ladies I'm a few days after. I have woke up with a big horrible cold sore throat and runny blocked nose. Have heavy feeling in my tummy and still getting dull ache left side like my tube or something.

I'm not hopeful only thing which is diff this month is af signs have come really early. Have breakouts all on my face an jaw line.

Wish I could see down there lol.

Baby dust to you all xx :dust:

Hi Dolls :)

Iam new to the site ,have been trying for past two month,this month i am a bit hopeful ,will be testing on sunday fingers crossed.

I have read so much online that at times i feel i can create symtons by thinking about it like headache ,cramps might sound crazy :)

I have been bloating like crazy i dont know if i am putting on weight cos of eating or i ma blaoting ...too confusing

I had headaches on and off , i had mild cramps o the left side,backache ,i have the line that goes from the naval to the pubic hair i read that that sympton should come at a later stage again confusing :)

i have pain in my belly button and a bit streching out there...

i dont have the normal symptons like pukeing ,sore boobs ,nausea,metallic taste , dizzy ...NONE

no spotting no bleeding ...

I have been tracking through webmd and it says to check on sunday (test)

keeping my fingers crossed

this is so painful waiting for a moment that can upset u to a great extend or make u happy ...

I am 34 and oh god this is stress

but

Welcome to everyone who's joined in! :)

The symptom spotting sounds promising. Anyone test today?

I tested this morning. Here' the link to my latest: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...date-still-evap-city-update-pic-pg-5-a-5.html

hi ladies, im also due af this sunday the 20th! although i really feel im out already!!

had zero symptoms all month!!

yesterday 9dpo had awful af cramps all day! although they have gone today, im also very bloated, 4Lbs in one day!! so i really think af is about to arrive :(

tested this morning with an ic and bfn! will just keep testing until af arrives. after 11 months ttc im spot on with my dates so im 100% certain af is due on sunday.

good luck to you all!! xx

You're not out until that wicked witch shows! ;) If it helps any, I always get really bloated in early pregnancy, too. So maybe you're not out yet! :)

Still BFNs here. FX'd we get some bfps soon for atleast 1 of us!

AF is due for me on Tuesday the 22nd. I am 9dpo and I have NO symptoms, besides
gassiness, burping, and slightly emotional, except that emotional thing is probably just me.. I get that every once in a while.

AF is due for me on Tuesday the 22nd. I am 9dpo and I have NO symptoms, besides
gassiness, burping, and slightly emotional, except that emotional thing is probably just me.. I get that every once in a while.

That's pretty much where I'm at....slightly emotional, but nothing overboard...bb's don't hurt, just feel heavy. Areolas still seem to be darkening to me, but again...could totally be seeing things...11 DPO, got a BFN at 10 DPO, and going to test for the last time tomorrow morning at 12 BFP. This month however, I just feel out...

Hiya Ladies,

Im due AF just one day before you on saturday, tested on tuesday and got a BFN im going to try not to test again until saturday did AF doesn't show. But for some reason i am feeling doubtful about my chances even tho I have experienced some minor symptoms, really moody, dull lower back pain and some creamy cm a few days ago stmi, hating this waiting game, I really hope my doubts are wrong. :dust: to all you girls xxx

Hiya Ladies,

Im due AF just one day before you on saturday, tested on tuesday and got a BFN im going to try not to test again until saturday did AF doesn't show. But for some reason i am feeling doubtful about my chances even tho I have experienced some minor symptoms, really moody, dull lower back pain and some creamy cm a few days ago stmi, hating this waiting game, I really hope my doubts are wrong. :dust: to all you girls xxx

I feel just the same as you...AF for me is due on Sunday...I tested at 10 DPO and got a BFN...I'm going to test for the last time tomorrow morning at 12 DPO...but I just feel out this month. I too had some slight promising symptoms, but nothing major. We are TTC #3 and are in our 3rd cycle of trying. If no sticky beans this month, we'll be moving in cycle 4 :(

Hiya Ladies,

I feel just the same as you...AF for me is due on Sunday...I tested at 10 DPO and got a BFN...I'm going to test for the last time tomorrow morning at 12 DPO...but I just feel out this month. I too had some slight promising symptoms, but nothing major. We are TTC #3 and are in our 3rd cycle of trying. If no sticky beans this month, we'll be moving in cycle 4 :(

Well if so, Im there with you :hugs: we ll also be moving onto cycle 4 if/when AF calls this month. Its mad like but i feel my mind is being consumed but all this TTC and its only been 3 cycles, does the thinking about it ever subside I sure hope it does!!

:dust:
Hiya Ladies,

Well if so, Im there with you :hugs: we ll also be moving onto cycle 4 if/when AF calls this month. Its mad like but i feel my mind is being consumed but all this TTC and its only been 3 cycles, does the thinking about it ever subside I sure hope it does!!

Thanks much!! :hugs: I really appreciate it. I'll be crossing my fingers for you and hoping you get your BFP. I don't think that the madness ever subsides. During the TWW we symptom spot all the time, day, night and even in our dreams. Once AF comes we count down the days to OV and when we'll BD. Once we OV we're back into the TWW, and over and over and over. I'm just so happy that I found this site, because at least you know you're not going crazy alone!!

:hugs: It does feel neverending doesn't it? I'm not even sure how long we've been ttc at this point. Not quite a year but it seems like ages.

Maybe TMI-
Does anyone ever check their cervix? I know it can vary throughout the day but I still checked mine twice this week and both times it was way high and nearly unreachable. I could barely reach it today. Seems like mine is usually mid to low and closed a few days before AF comes but I might be remember wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->