AF Due - Time for a Grumble!

BabyBrave

Reaction score
Hi girls. Well, thank heavens it's Friday! :happydance:

AF is due on Sunday. If this cycle is to be the same as last cycle I was predicting cramps yesterday, quiet today, cramps and staining tomorrow and full blown on Sunday.

Thus far I had cramps yesterday and quiet today. Was so upset just went home and went to bed after work yesterday. Failed again. Cycle 4 and again we seemed to do it at the right time with Preseed but nothing. Bugger! :cry:

Only difference this month is I had a really sore left boob for a while. That stopped a couple of days ago but today they kind of ache. Just annoyingly. They look a bit more veiny that usual but then so do my thighs. :dohh: What I can say for sure is they are no bigger so I think it's a new AF symptom.

Trying hard not to panic but I'm four down with nada and all the signs and times were good. :hissy:

Sorry, stuck in work until six, feel tired, sore, a little sick and needed a grumble.

Come one cycle 5 and testing in May.

As I said, it is the weekend though! :happydance:

:hug:

Hay Caz when did you get your :bfp:? congrats!!!! :hug:

thank you, i got it on the 14th at 12dpo! xxx

yay! that's brill! you must be well made up!

Hi

I know how you feel. AF is also due for me on Sunday and this is my 4th cycle. I can feel AF is on the way so I am out this month. It feels like a long time doesn't it but it's not really. Don't get too down about it. It just takes longer for some people for no reason at all x

Well make sure you come back and join us even if you go over to 1st tri! let's hope we'll be joining you soon!

ive got my fx for all of you! Im still in here more than first tri at the moment!!! xx

thank you babybrave, fx for your bfp too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->