AF due today but not showed up yet!

louis

Reaction score
Hi everyone just thought i'd share this, I am on cd31 and AF is due today, I have been having AF type pains for the last 6 days and tender boobs but no mood swings. Last month my cycle was 31 days but no AF yet today I really dont want to get my hopes up and am too scared to do a pregnancy test, this cycle was my 2nd on clomid and my blood test came back that I ovulated after nearly 3 years of trying could this be the month the waiting is excruciating. Any thoughts, opinions and similar experiences welcome wishing lots of:dust::dust: to everyone louis

ooooooo how have u held ur self bk from testing !! :dance: hope this mth is4u xx

also preg pains feel same to af pains :thumbup:

I think im due af today but no sign what so ever.
FX for you :dust: xxx

ooooooo how have u held ur self bk from testing !! :dance: hope this mth is4u xx

also preg pains feel same to af pains :thumbup:

Hi yes I have held my self back from testing but i am very tempted to test as I have two early response tests its soooo tempting but I just cant face another bfn but I am going to try and be strong and wait till friday but AF could turn up later, but what has got my hopes up are the cramps they are on and off throughout the day and I feel washed out and I had a cough and cold over the last two days I really hope this month is the month! :flower: thanks louisx

I'm in the same boat-- AF due today, but nada! Good luck! xx :dust:

Thank you Louis, but I don't think I'm pregnant. I got :bfn: on an FRER this morning. It's alright though as we are WTT. I'm just confused because I didn't see the :witch: yet!

i know how u feel, jsut ignore me ,excitment gets the better of me at time :blush:

i know how u feel, jsut ignore me ,excitment gets the better of me at time :blush:

Its nice to get some support and views and i think your right i should test if AF not here tomorrow I will test weds morning :flower: louisx

AF showed for me, glad I know one way or the other! :dust: to you!!!

AF showed for me, glad I know one way or the other! :dust: to you!!!

Hi I still waiting but still getting AF pains I wish it would make up its mind and if AF was coming I wish it would show so I would know and could start my third round of clomid its very frustrating:growlmad: wishing you lots of :dust: and I will post on here if/when AF shows up but am going to test in the morning :flower: louis

Hey ladies, I am new to BnB but I love it already! I have been ttc for 2 months this month being the 2nd!
I have been getting low abdominal cramps since sunday night (9dpo) and not due to get AF until this Friday 16th April! But I am so impatient! I did a Hpt yesterday night (10dpo) and got a positve result!!!! I tested again this morning and again it was positive...I can hardly contain my excitement, but I am going to get a blood test on thursday just for extra confirmation!

I will keep u all posted....good luck to you all too xx

Hey ladies, I am new to BnB but I love it already! I have been ttc for 2 months this month being the 2nd!
I have been getting low abdominal cramps since sunday night (9dpo) and not due to get AF until this Friday 16th April! But I am so impatient! I did a Hpt yesterday night (10dpo) and got a positve result!!!! I tested again this morning and again it was positive...I can hardly contain my excitement, but I am going to get a blood test on thursday just for extra confirmation!

I will keep u all posted....good luck to you all too xx

Wow, congrats!

louis - I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Well done for holding out on the testing. I've caved in 3 times at 9dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo and all BFN. think I'm out this month. Boooooo! Wish I had your will power!

AF is due tomorrow but I've been having the AF cramps every day since 8dpo so now just waiting for AF to show so I can start the next cycle.

throwing lots of :dust: your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->