AF due today, but NOTHING!

Proud.StepMom

Reaction score
I am on Clomid 100s, second session. I was wondering whether there will be a ray of sunshine this month for me as I have had a LOT of heartache over the past two years.

I did do a test yesterday morning and it came up negative I was 13dpo, I was so upset. Looking into it I know some women can just delay on tests and need the miss their AF.

My best friend was the same. She was due her bleed Monday and negative, done one today and got her BFP.

The past TWW I have had very few symptoms from taking the clomid. As last month I had heat rushes, minor headaches, and mild cramping.

Instead of my AF today I have had clear watery discharge (TMI sorry) but not even my usual pinky stain to it or anything. Cervix is higher than normal and I have had cramping from 5dpo with nausea, heartburn and mini headaches. Also had mini headaches and dizziness. Which is not what I normally have around AF.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else, and got a BFP? I really hope this is my month because I have started to think my dream of becoming a mother isn't going to happen and feel disheartened.

I just want some advice on whether I have a chance at being pregnant still or give up for the month?

There is a chance! No AF is a good sign. But beware that Clomid can also lengthen your LP.. A few times when I was on it, AF came at 17 dpo... :-( It was hard because I got my hopes up and then they were crushed were AF came. I hope that's not the case for you, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->