AF due tomorrow..

mommy_atHEART

Reaction score
I'm feeling oddly positive about the next couple days...
LMP 11/28/15
AF due 12/24/15
I've been having some kind of symptoms? Pregnancy or PMS? I'm not sure which..

-My breasts look fuller(to DH & myself) & my nipples feel different (not exactly painful), I noticed blue veins popped up on them out of no where as well.
-I've been extremely hot the last few days but I'm not sure if that is what usually happens before AF as this is only our 2nd cycle ttc.
-I feel moderately tired but only closer to night time, not so much during the day.
-I didn't even know what to look for as far as ewcm earlier this month :dohh: (I didn't find out until my supposed fertile window) Anyways-- I just know I've been seeing it since the 15th. :shrug:
-I'm bloated...
-Yesterday and today, I have been extremely moody... My moods are everywhere & I snapped at DH this morning :ignore:

I want to test so bad! But its such a waste if AF shows her nasty face in the next 2 days, so I'll probably wait it out....

:baby::af::bfp::dust::crib:

I don't know how you have the restraint! I'd have taken 100 tests by now 😂

Good luck. Following!

me too.. I'v taken like 6 and AF is knocking right now.. wish she would come on so I can say CD1 already ugh

Hanni- Believe me it's taking ALL my will power!!! I just would rather see AF, then a BFN!

AshNAmber- I would hate if just was spotting until AF comes full force!

I just want to know so I can get this tww over with & move on to next month!!!

Keep your FX'd for me!!!! I'm still in...

Good luck! I know that I never have the self restraint *lol*

My af due tomorrow too I feel nothing don't feel preg and don't know if I feel af symptoms!!? Just waiting. Like u wud rather c af than bfn xx

My af due tomorrow too I feel nothing don't feel preg and don't know if I feel af symptoms!!? Just waiting. Like u wud rather c af than bfn xx

Baby dust to both of us:dust:

Hopefully, we both get Christmas BFPs!:happydance::happydance:

Not yet and still feel nothing!! Slight pulling low down which I almost thought was cramps starting but it went as quick as it came! Hope my body's not playing tricks. I don't have any tests if I did I would have definately tested but going to keep waiting might buy one tomorrow to take on Christmas day. How r u getting on?? Xx

I got a weird cramp-ish feeling earlier this morning too, and it went away fast just like you said! How weird!
I'm with you, I wanted to test so bad yesterday but was still trying to wait, I'm thinking of buying one after work today to test in the morning..

no :witch: yet~

I got a weird cramp-ish feeling earlier this morning too, and it went away fast just like you said! How weird!
I'm with you, I wanted to test so bad yesterday but was still trying to wait, I'm thinking of buying one after work today to test in the morning..

no :witch: yet~

I'm thinking of buying one tomorrow too and testing christmas morning but I don't know. Starting to get the pulling feeling but it's alot lower down than normal af cramps. Witch needs to stay away from us!! We are too similar!! Fxd for us xx

I broke down today and bought a cheapy Walmart test.. I got a super faint bfp like really faint, I can't tell if it's in my head or not but it was not FMU and there's still a possibility AF could come tomorrow... I'm going to test tomorrow morning and Christmas morning lol I can't wait any longer because now the suspense is killing me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 27
I broke down today and bought a cheapy Walmart test.. I got a super faint bfp like really faint, I can't tell if it's in my head or not but it was not FMU and there's still a possibility AF could come tomorrow... I'm going to test tomorrow morning and Christmas morning lol I can't wait any longer because now the suspense is killing me

I kind of see something there, but blue dye tests are notorious for evap lines. I would try a FRER test and see!

When ppl post tests normally I never see the faint ones but I c something on u res! ! I think I'm out I've woken to cramping so I'm sure af will be here if not today then tomorrow. I'm not guna test at all now only if af is 1 week late . But I feel she is guna be here for Christmas day! Keep us updated I really hope this is the start for you!! Xx

I have cramp like pains in my left pelvic area..
But no AF yet?
I don't think I'll be testing again until after christmas
***TMI***
I was trying to see if there was any pink/red-ish mixed in with the ewcm by my cervix but no, none... I wish my body would quite playing games with me!!!:shrug::cry::wacko:

I'll definitely be trying with a FRER though!
I'm still hopeful!

with all three pregnancies i had pain while having sex when before i had my bfp

Update: still no AF!!! Didnt test yet but I will either tomorrow or the next day

I am one day last on AF but sadly I got negative test results today on first response and clearblue. Does not look like my period is coming any time soon which is strange because it is ALWAYS on time. 28th day around 8 am - I am hoping that I get a BFP soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->