AF due tomorrow

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
ok bearing in mind i do have really irregular periods tomorrow I will b on CD28.......... will it come or not??

i wont be testing for at least another 2 weeks tho :wacko:

Let's hope it doesn't come if you don't want it to :) I hope those two weeks fly by! That wait can be the longest.

i suppose i could do test tomorrow... but im naaaaaat lol xxx

Why are you waiting two weeks after af is to start? Is it because of the irregularity? You must have the patience of a monk lol

yes due to irregularity.... my cycle can go from 28 days to 40 days so wanna give it a chance to come if its goig too..... an its not gonna bean easy wait hahahah..... ut im not epxecting to fall this month as we didnt have sex around my "predicted" ovulation day xxxx

yep i might do :D no AF yet, everyday i dont get it, im gonna be thinking hmmm maybe baby lol...

xxx

fingers crossed for u! My periods are the same so id hold off testing for as long as you can x

with charlie i didnt test till CD43 And thats when i got my BFP xxx

I'm sorry, can you explain the CD43? I know what the DPO is, but not CD :)

Thank you! :) did you have a lot of symptoms during that time?

nope, no symptoms.... not that i was looking for anyway.... biggest symptom was no period.....:haha:

im very laid bck about it... xxx

That's great that you're so laid back. The only time I've been laid back about this is when I was pregnant and was sure I wasn't lol

hahaha... so do you have a baby/child already and trying for number two?/ x

Sadly no, I miscarried with both. Since then, it seems like I'm always looking for symptoms :)

aww im sorry... i lost my little boy charlie-stillborn at 24+3 weeks 8 weeks ago.... :( i ave a 2 year old dauhter tho....

you should come join our group....ill post them name...

Aw I'm sorry. You seem to be coping very well and are great for taking time to give advice and answer questions.

Id love to join your group! Lol what kind of group is it?

Oops I see it above now. Thanks for the link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->