AF got me again. this is it! going to doc. NEW UPDATE! pg3

monalisa81

Reaction score
I am on CD1 of 12th cycle now. It's been a year. I can't take this stress any more and just called the doctor and got an appointment for tomorrow.

I have regular cycles and ovulate regularly. I want to know why this is not happening and DH is coming too. I guess he'll ask some tests from him too. I'm glad to do this at this point because if one of us has any problems I want to know now, not after 2 years. We're TTC #1 for 1 year now. We want 2 children but if it's taking ages like this I don't know how it's gonna happen.

If you've been TTC for more than 1 year and reading this, please don't be mad at me complaining about this. I am just not where I wanted to be now. When we started TTC a year ago I thought I'd ve given birth by the beginning of 2011. How silly and naive was that.

Anyway, please wish me luck at the doctor.

hi ive been trying over 3 years nearly 4 , with 2 mc in between so i know how stressful it is , it doesnt matter if its one month or 6 years its still very stressful ,i have turned in to one crazy lady ttc , i hope you get the tests as they should do them after 12months of trying , and i hope you get those 2 pink lines soon :flower:

Thanks Susan very much! I am little worried about the tests but we'll see.
I wish you get those 2 lines soon, you obviously deserve it and so sorry for the mc's. :hugs:
Good luck and loads of :dust:

dont be worried abt the tests they are ok , its just blood they will take at ur gps first on cd 21 , to check u have ovulated and if they send u to fs they will take more blood and a internal scan ,and a sa for hubby , and every thing was fine , try not to worry just takes some couples a little longer :flower:

Thanks for your encouragement hun! :flower:
I hope everything will turn out OK.
Are you trying any medical support? Clomid or something else?

no they wont give me anything because i ovulate on my own , i was kinda hoping they would but no , they did want to do a lap and dye but i never went to scared lol so i just gave up on ttc and fell in april , and dec , and now getting test done for rc mc in march , but i deffo rate the clearblue monitor worked for me on 3rd cycle , tho it wasnt a sticky it still worked ,

As long as you're ovulating there is always a chance. I really hope you'll get a sticky bean soon. :flower:

I'm not using the monitor, just clearblue digital and IC OPKs and I temp too.
Maybe I should quit them all, doing all the right things but having nothing at the end of each cycle makes me feel like I'm a bad oven which can't cook cookies even with the right ingredients! LOL!

Hi Monalisa

We are in very similar situations hun. I too have just hit the 12th cycle mark, on CD4 today. OH and I saw doctor Monday evening and I do feel much better for going and getting the ball rolling now :thumbup: I am having CD21 bloods done this cycle and OH is getting SA done too. Doc says we should have results of both within a few days of them being done so hopefully we will know how those tests have come out by the end of this cycle :wacko: Like you, I have no outward problems whatsoever, very regular cycles, no problems with periods and appear to ovulate. I felt reassured by doc a little as he said, from what I said about my history and cycle, he cannot see any reason for a problem with me. But I am 36, OH 41, and time is very much running out for us :nope:

Please don't worry about being stressed about it, I have been getting myself so worked up and convincing myself we will never have children. I have never been a jealous or angry person in my life but since ttc I very much am!

Good luck hun. We'll all get there one day :kiss:

Oh Nat,
We really are in the same boat. I hope all your tests turn out good. :hugs:
Thanks for your support. We're going through the same things.
I wasn't a stressful person at all but now thanks to TTC I am. I hope you get your BFP this cycle! :dust:

Sending you :dust: too hun. Let us know how you get on at docs tomorrow :thumbup:

I am trying acupuncture too to see if it helps nature along a bit :shrug: Got my second session later today x

I heard good stories about acupuncture. I hope it works for you this cycle!
Thanks, will let you know when I go to doc. tomorrow.
:flower:

I am on CD1 of 12th cycle now. It's been a year. I can't take this stress any more and just called the doctor and got an appointment for tomorrow.

I have regular cycles and ovulate regularly. I want to know why this is not happening and DH is coming too. I guess he'll ask some tests from him too. I'm glad to do this at this point because if one of us has any problems I want to know now, not after 2 years. We're TTC #1 for 1 year now. We want 2 children but if it's taking ages like this I don't know how it's gonna happen.

If you've been TTC for more than 1 year and reading this, please don't be mad at me complaining about this. I am just not where I wanted to be now. When we started TTC a year ago I thought I'd ve given birth by the beginning of 2011. How silly and naive was that.

Anyway, please wish me luck at the doctor.

Hey hun, wishing you loads of luck.

I'm now on 13th cycle - me & DH went to the docs a couple of weeks ago and I've now just made appointments for the 3 blood tests I've now got to have over the next 3 weeks :dohh:

I know exactly how you're feeling, I just want to know why this isn't happening for us and I'm just feeling so resentful towards my body at the moment. I'm living on BnB at the moment as it's the only way I can remind myself that I'm not the only one going through this torture!

Just been to the supermarket and all I saw was babies, pushchairs and pregnant women - not fair!!! :growlmad:

If I'd have known last year that I still wouldn't even be pregnant by this time I wouldn't have believed it - you're not silly and naive at all, just optimistic and that's not a bad thing. Stay positive and let us know how you get on at the doctors :dust:

Thanks Babylady,
It's good to know there are people out there who get us, isn't it.
I always see pregnant ladies on streets and at supermarkets and all my close friends have their 1st baby. All they talk about is the color of their babies' pee and stuff like that. One friend actually stopped breastfeeding her 1 year old baby 2 months ago and now she found out that she's pregnant. I got mad at her when she was saying that it was early for a 2nd child. I don't feel jealous or anything but I'm not in peace with my body right now.
Thanks again for letting me know I'm not alone and good luck with your tests, I hope they come out OK.
:dust:

Hi Im the same situ too cycle 16 now tho. Getting all the bloods and sperm checked. Its all a waiting game

So, my doc called for my blood test results.
He said everything seems fine and there is nothing that can avoid pregnancy.
I'm soooo relieved, I thought after 1 year of trying that I had some hormonal problems.
Now tonight, he'll give DH's results and offer us a plan for speeding things up a little bit. I don't know what he'll say, if I learn any interesting tips from him I'll let you know.
Thanks for all who wished luck to me. :flower:

Oh good luck! I'm just about go to back when I start cycle 13. Will be bringing my husband too though we've already had a SA done for him so hoping when I go the Dr will have a plan for me too.

I hope it goes well for you! Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks a lot stouffer :hugs:
We'll have DH's SA today. I hope it'll turn out to be OK too.
I just love my doc, he takes all my stress away and it's nice to know somebody is helping you in this hard TTC journey.
I'll let you know how it goes, you do the same please :)
I hope your appointment goes well too, good luck to you too!! :flower:

Good luck monalisa anf stouffer. Wishing you both all the best for your results xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->