AF got me again. this is it! going to doc. NEW UPDATE! pg3

Monalisa81

So glad your blood results have come back ok hun :thumbup:

I'm just waiting to ov now and then got to go have mine done 7 days after that. OH got to go pick up a pack of stuff from docs for his SA! x

So, my doc called for my blood test results.
He said everything seems fine and there is nothing that can avoid pregnancy.
I'm soooo relieved, I thought after 1 year of trying that I had some hormonal problems.
Now tonight, he'll give DH's results and offer us a plan for speeding things up a little bit. I don't know what he'll say, if I learn any interesting tips from him I'll let you know.
Thanks for all who wished luck to me. :flower:

Yay, that's great news! Fingers x'd for you hun! :dust:

Thank you ladies!
Well, doctor examined DH's swimmers under microscope with us in the room. Count is 100 million, which is very good and mobility is good also. BUT, there are some other cells there which tend to grab swimmers like fish in a fish net. Doctor says this is seen in some men, since swimmers are caught by those cells, they can't go to meet the egg. He prescribed an antibiotic for DH, and said everything will be fine once the antibiotics are finished 2 weeks later. He also said he'd be waiting for me with good news in 2-3 months because everything else seems just in order.
I'm sooo relieved and now I know why we had to wait so long, I wish they had done this SA beforehand, now I have some realistic hopes.
Thanks for everyone who replied to this thread!!
I wish good luck to all who are waiting for their results :flower:

Thats great news! Hopefully it won't be long before your :bfp: now :dust:

Monalisa81

So glad your blood results have come back ok hun :thumbup:

I'm just waiting to ov now and then got to go have mine done 7 days after that. OH got to go pick up a pack of stuff from docs for his SA! x

Thanks and good luck hun!!! I hope everything turns out to be ok!!
:dust:

Hi Monalisa

I think you are taking the right path by going to the doctor and trying to get the relevant checks. I'm sure you're quite stress about it all but don't worry. At least you'll get some answers this way.

Best of luck for the future!!
XX

Hi Monalisa

I think you are taking the right path by going to the doctor and trying to get the relevant checks. I'm sure you're quite stress about it all but don't worry. At least you'll get some answers this way.

Best of luck for the future!!
XX

Thanks. Actually I'm soo happy that I went to doctor now because at least I found some answers. Now, I can be realistic about things.
Good luck to you too!!

Thank you ladies!
Well, doctor examined DH's swimmers under microscope with us in the room. Count is 100 million, which is very good and mobility is good also. BUT, there are some other cells there which tend to grab swimmers like fish in a fish net. Doctor says this is seen in some men, since swimmers are caught by those cells, they can't go to meet the egg. He prescribed an antibiotic for DH, and said everything will be fine once the antibiotics are finished 2 weeks later. He also said he'd be waiting for me with good news in 2-3 months because everything else seems just in order.
I'm sooo relieved and now I know why we had to wait so long, I wish they had done this SA beforehand, now I have some realistic hopes.
Thanks for everyone who replied to this thread!!
I wish good luck to all who are waiting for their results :flower:

Wow thanks for sharing that - i had never heard of it before. It's good to hear it looks like an easy fix. Hope you get your bfp really soon now! x

That's fab news Monalisa, so glad that you've now got some answers and a possible explanation for why it has not happened yet. Sounds like this may pave the way for your :bfp: now :thumbup:

I've not heard of that thing with the other cells catching sperm and stopping them getting to the egg. Interesting. Good to hear that a simple course of antibiotics is all that's needed to cure it :thumbup:

Thanks Nat!!
Those cells are kind of an infection but nothing that can infect me. LOL! I know it sounds stupid but that's what the doctor said.
I hope I'll have good news when this is resolved. Well, maybe not this month, because I'll O in 1 week and antibiotics are for 2 weeks. But anyway I'm ok with waiting a couple of months because I have some answers now.
I hope your test 7 days after your O and your DH's SA will turn out to be good.
FX'ed for you and good luck! :dust:

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'm just waiting for ov, am on my second 'high' day on CBFM so don't think it's too far away. I'm actually hoping I ov a bit earlier than normal as OH is away with work Monday-Thursday next week :nope: If I ov normal time for me I won't ov until Monday/Tuesday, when he's away :wacko: But I've hit 'high' early and have a lot of ov twinges already so it feels like it may happen earlier as I want it to :thumbup: If it does, I will be putting it down to acupuncture!

We are still giving it a go this month even though we don't know results of any tests yet x

I heard good stories about acupuncture. By the way, even if you O on monday there'd be swimmers waiting from weekend. But since you had already hit high on CBFM, I think you're close to your O too. FX'ed for you!!

Hi MonaLisa,

I'm so glad that you've had good news. Fingers crossed for that BFP soon,

x

Thanks a lot jenjen!! :flower:
Fingers crossed for all of us!
:dust: coming your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member