AF is a no-show so far? Need opinions please.

EQ.Royal

Reaction score
Hello and thank you if you're taking the time to read this.

So today makes CD 30, abnormal cycle for me is 28 days and I know only a couple days late isn't that far late and I could just be day or two away from AF but last night (TMI alert) I had a little blood during intercourse so I thought AF would kick in because that's usually what happens. I cleaned up then put in a tampon and a liner, not one drop of blood the next morning. And still nothing today. My breast are swollen and EXTREMELY sore. Like, ridiculously sore, I can't even touch them right now.

I guess what I'm asking for are opinions on if I should test next weekend if I don't get AF by then?

Any advice is much appreciated. :thumbup:

If it helps, when we were TTC #4 I gave up tracking my cycles. I don't do the fertility window though. I just jump in on blind faith. My last period I could remember was 25 April (ANZAC Day for us). God knows how many days I was over as I'm every 26 days. I'd been peeing like a racehorse all day at work and thought nothing of it until a random shot of dental pain shot though my jaw. That was the give away for me. If you KNOW your body, test, if you're not too sure, I'd give it another week. Fingers crossed you get that BFP!!

We don't really track anything except how I feel through my cycle which I stopped at CD 16 or 17 I think. But I just got busy this cycle and forgot about TTC. We were pretty relaxed this cycle too so I'm so on the fence about testing. All have right now is one of the expensive clear blue digitals but I don't wanna use it unless there's definitely a possibility if that makes sense? And thanks for keeping fingers crossed, I'm hoping too! I think I'll probably wait another week and see. Hopefully AF stays far away from me.

I'm at CD31 and AF is two days late... but my ovulation was delayed this cycle so I'm trying to hold out testing for a few days. Next weekend sounds like a good goal!

Last month my AF was a week late before deciding to show. so if you are unclear I would wait until its been at least a week late if you don't want to waste a test. I did a lot of reading during that time and its actually pretty common for women to not get a BFP until its been a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->