• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF is finally here!

sharan

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
After 9 long weeks my AF is finally here. I never thought I'd be so grateful to see it. But at least it now means my body is returning to normal but sadly it is also means that there is nothing left of my pregnancy.

I can now begin to chart my temps in preparation to actively ttc in January.

I know how you feel hun,I'm on my 2nd AF at the mo :( I'm at manor hospital tomorrow for my consultant appointment for all my results back. I'm going to do the same and try again in June I think? Lots of love and hugs xxxxx

I also lost Emily on the 31st xx

Thats good that you can start looking forward. Ive just finished my first af....mine took about 6 weeks. Ive got my consultants appointment on the 23rd where we should get Freya's pm results. They said they would prefer me not to be pregnant for my appointment as they want to do some blood tests.....not sure what they are for - they just said it was to inform future pregnancies. Afterwards im hoping we can start ttc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->