af late, BFN, have any of u girls had this and still be BFP

tigger867

mummy of 3 fairies
Reaction score
hI Ladies,

I already asked this question in the first trimister thread, i just thought i ask all you very happy ladies as well. May i start by congratulating all of you on your wonderful news, we all :mrgreen::mrgreen: with a CAPITAL 'E'.

Ok just wanted to know were any of you late for your AF and had :bfn:, and then later on had a :bfp:. If so how many days were you late untill you got your :bfp:.

please help all us ladies who are in the same boat and holding on to every hope they can find,
PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!:cry::cry:

With our angel Wylder last fall. I O'd CD19. Af was late, all HPT were negative until cd41 or 22dpo. Thats not to say yours is a loss though. :hugs:

my test was so faint I thought it was a bfn and had to test for days over and over till I binned them tests and bought a proper one. stupid cheap strip ones.

yep i had BFN at 14 dpo and then AF symptoms from 15 dpo-18dpo but no AF, so tested this morning, 19 dpo, and BFP! i was only a few days late though as didn't expect AF until around 16-17 dpo. Congrats everyone, good luck to all xx

oH WOW, this is such great hope for us with late AF'S,:happydance:
i really thought i was a gonna, had 3 tests 16dpo, AFwas due 2 days ago, and still :bfn:.

Im normally like clock work in regards to my AF, but this only my first month, so just have to keep praying.

Please dont stop there, please keep your stories coming:hugs:

I was 6 days late before I got my BFP but sadly mc 7 days later. I wonder if the late BFP now meant my HCG levels were not increasing fast enough. Good Luck

I took a test when I was due to period, then two weeks later (so AF two weeks late) and both BFN.

But I was on the pill so who knows what that's about! I didn't test again until I hadn't had a period for two months and got a BFP that looked darker than the test line!

I was a week late until i got my bfp my little girl is now nearly 8mth!

i didnt get a bfp with charlie untill 17dpo with charlie xx

im 17dpo and going to test in the morning im quite nervous, as should have been AF'in on the 23-24th july :) but she hasnt showed up yet... well see x
PS im testing with a clearblue non digi - i think im more scared because its blue dye and i know i should only buy red for accuratness? x

Well tested an BFN again :( im feeling crappy today anyway, got an upset stomach and feeling sick - probably tiredness... im at the dr's this aft as im not sure why my AF hasnt arrived, this will be the 2nd time in 3months :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->