Af late

julie1987

Reaction score
Ok so me and my partner got married this month and we just dreamt of a christmas BFP but always knew not the keep our hopes up but how can i not lol.

My af comes every month on 21st,it has come same date constantly since i started them (except when was on pill then the basic 28 days) i have been through strees,illnesses ect ect and never have i been late or missed one except when preg with last two children.

I was due my af yesterday and althou i didnt feel like i was due like i usualy did i took no notice and was convinced it would arrive but yet i sit here now with nothing.I have had sligh staining that ya can hardly even see,but thats it..I dnt want to hold my hopes up and i keep thinking any day down my af will come as my Test said negative

Anyone else had this and been preg or not preg.

I wish I could help. But my AF is awol too. I came off the pill in August though so it could be something to do with that. I hope when you test again ain a couple of days you get a BFP! x

It could be the stress of getting married.... thats a whole new stress not an every day stress but it COULD be a BFP!! I'd wait a few more days and test again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->