Af-like cramps still??

Missy08

Reaction score
I’m 5 weeks today and up until probably a week ago I was still having af like cramps every day. Then they kind of subsided. Now, today they’re back again. It feels exactly like it does right before I start my period. Is this normal? I’m so worried I’m going to go to the bathroom and see blood :(

I still get these at nighttime and it still has me worrying

I wouldn't worry. I still have them sometimes now and have done on and off since we found out

I had these all the time up to week 11-12? Now once in a blue moon.
I remember telling my doctor at my 10 weeks apt, and she said hers were so bad (af like cramps), she used to put a hot magic bag, even though you're not supposed to put heat - but that was how bad hers were!

AF pains are very normal.

If there is any pain accompanied with bleeding then you should seek advice from your GP/MW x

Thanks everyone! These posts make me feel much better! It's so scary feeling that. I had a chemical in Feb. and had a friend go in for her first u/s and baby didn't have a heartbeat :( I'm extra nervous this time....keep thinking of everything that could go wrong, even if it's not a miscarriage.

Hi hun,
Im having those as well and accompagnied with a swollen like vagina, which keeps making me think AF is coming but I think its all normal!
Fatigue has hit me hard this week - i can barely keep my eyes open xx

Completely normal! Your uterus is stretching already and that's what it feels like. I still even get those sometimes at 24 weeks, but they are definitely not as often as first tri.

I’m the same right now. Constant dull af type aches. Uterus feels super heavy like it will explode! Feels like af is around the corner!!

I had ocassional cramps and lots of dull aches, along with spotting from weeks 5-9 on and off and baby was fine.

It's extremely common, and technically a 'symptom' of pregnancy, but at the same time, it causes a lot of worry understandably. To put your mind at ease speak to your midwife at your booking appointment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->