AF not due till June 13th going crazy already

Shazy258

Pregnant and Growing
Reaction score
ok so this is only my second cycle but i hate this 2ww business i dont know what to do with my self and work is not distracting me as much as i hoped.

the worse part is we are suppose to be having stress free TTC oops lol

I feel the same way. I think I'm 2-3dpo today and also already loosing it. I feel like a crazy person.

Lol girl I'm 8dpo tomorrow finally.. and I remember being 3dpo.. it sucked! It still sucks only being 8dpo! But don't worry... it seems to be going by slow but before you know it you'll be 8dpo like me and I'll be 13dpo! We just have to try to be patient and keep ourselves busy!!

I wish it'd hurry up. 7DPO for me. I'm waiting to test until 13DPO, unless AF comes before then, as I don't want to test on a day I have to go to work after!

i'm not even expecting to be pregnant because i'm not sure if my body has settled properly from coming of b/c but i just hate waiting i always get told i got no patience oh well just have to get used to it i suppose lol

I'm due my af on 13th june aswell. And as a complete POASA I wanna get out the hpts really badly. Going to try my best to wait till monday 6th tho :haha:

I'm due on the 12th of June. Last time I was pregnant I didn't get a strong positive till about 2 days after AF was due so I know there's not much point in giving in and testing early. I hate this bit! I'm so tempted to get some cheapies though, just in case.

And my attempts to distract myself earlier ended me up in the baby names section. I really am getting a bit ahead of myself...

I am due on the 12th as well and am starting to get desperate to test even though I know there's absolutely no point until at least the end of next week.

Fingers crossed we get those bfp's.

I'm due on the 12th of June. Last time I was pregnant I didn't get a strong positive till about 2 days after AF was due so I know there's not much point in giving in and testing early. I hate this bit! I'm so tempted to get some cheapies though, just in case.

And my attempts to distract myself earlier ended me up in the baby names section. I really am getting a bit ahead of myself...

lol i know what you mean i have been all over the internet looking at all types of things including my chances of twins YIKES!!!!! lol

Always nice to hear you aren't alone in your craziness. It's strange, some cycles I can be totally relaxed and then others, like this one, I can't think of anything else. I'll be honest, I probably won't wait until the day af is due to test, but i'll at least wait until 1 or 2 days before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->