• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

London, it tis the season, holy cats!! Haha
When will everyone test?

Sticky, any updates??!!

Aw Pne that's awesome! Must feel so good seeing that word "Pregnant" 😊
Have you told hubby as yet?

AF is due for me this time next week so 7-days to go.
As we know I'm pretty good with holding out on the testing as I never feel positive enough so just wait for her ugly face to show up! I guess I'll assess the situation in the weekend.

I had quite sore boobs today when the seatbelt rubbed on them but think that's in my head ha!

Morning,
Yet another friend told me she was pregnant yesterday, I need to find this water they all seem to be drinking!! ;)

CD22 for me and I think I might be out this month already 😥
Have got some mild cramps this morning, and have checked back on my Ovia app at CD22 for the past few months and I've reported the same thing.

As you know I wasn't feeling that positive about this month anyway but still a little gutted. Guess I'll wait for her to show up and then start again!! 😊😊😊😊

London , yes it does feel good to see that. I'm just ready to tell everyone else and the newness of it being over. I don't like telling people because I don't like the attention. And yes, I told my husband I was going to buy a test yesterday and he called me back later and asked what it said. So we probably will tell our parents asap and then when we get the first ultrasound, we will tell everyone else.

You are so good at not testing! Your self control is amazing! Haha and to tell you the truth there was nothing that stuck out that this cycle would be different. My symptoms were all the same so I can't even say going by that tells you anything.

Aww i bet he was delighted to hear 'positive' on the phone Pne! 💗

So you noticed nothing different? Just normal old AF symptoms?

I think I'm self controlled as I refuse to keep any tests in the house. I have ZERO self control so if I bought any I'd totally be using them
Every morning ha. I'll just be patient as always 😊

Yes he was. Nervous, but excited. He worries a lot..way more than a person should!

And yes, same symptoms as normal, the only thing I noticed that was different is feeling dizzy, it hit me out of nowhere but only lasted like 2 seconds each time. And my nipples are so sensitive, especially the left but they didn't start until after I found out.

Yes, I am the same way! That's why I didnt buy any until I decided to test. Just because my addiction takes over if they are in the house! Haha

CD24 for me ladies.
Yesterday I was quite crampy & had sore boobs so I think she's on her way :witch:
Due Tues so will see how I feel over the weekend.

How is everyone else?

Hey all - so 4 positive tests later and it turns out to be ANOTHER chemical :'[ How unfair. Three losses in a row. CP, MC, CP. I kidded myself for a couple of days it could be implantation but no. Too heavy and telltale clots :[ *sigh* I was feeling hopeless and sad and on the verge of giving up - it's amazing how strong women can be though... Back waiting for ovulation to get back on the horse. How you feeling Pne? How are you all? Xx

London, I hope to see a bfp from you on Wednesday!! ��

Sticky, not again?!! You are strong, and that's why is women bear children and not men. I definitely think they couldn't handle it mentally, and physically. But you will bounce back. And I'm glad to hear that you are looking forward to trying again! Don't give up if it's still in your heart!

I feel good, just ready for the waiting to tell everyone and hear the baby's heartbeat and seeing a sonogram. I was however sick in the middle of the night with horrible indigestion and then woke up with diarrhea but that's normal for me once in a while. Haha

Sticky very sorry to hear that this has happened to you again 😥
I have to say that your strength and enthusiasm is admirable! You are one incredible woman.

Pne glad to hear that all is good at your end. I bet you can't wait to tell everyone your news.

I def think I'm out this month, I have been crampy all day yesterday / today. Kinda hope she shows up early so like Sticky we can get back on the horse!

I was working out baby due dates yesterday and If I'm lucky enough to
Conceive next cycle baby would be due on my mums bday, she died last year so I'm thinking that would be an extra little something to think about next month... Just need my eggs to think the same way ha!

Have a nice weekend ladies

Oh London, I'm sorry to hear that. But that would be amazing!! Even though she's not around in person, I'm sure she would love to see her grandchild born on or around her birthday as well! <3

Last cycle was the first cycle I tried primrose oil, not sure if it helped or not. It could be coincidence. And also after my husband finished, I would lay there for a little bit and do kegels. Haha

Start spotting today...damn AF!!
But all good, I'm feeling very positive about the next cycle, it has to be my month!! &#128522;
What exactly did you do re; Primrose. And Kegals haha, I'm totally going to give that a go!
It would be fabulous to have a due date of my mothers bday but given AF wasn't due till Tues and has come slightly early - it will now be a due date around her bday.
Positive thinking - next month, fingers crossed!!

Do you always spot before she fully comes? And also, I have read other ladies say that you count cd1 when it's an actual flow, and spotting doesn't count. So if that's the case, it could still work out the way you prefer. ;)

And actually after I wrote that, I read that kegels push the sperm out so maybe that isn't a good idea. But they are still good to do otherwise! The primrose is suppose to help with cm. I didn't notice a difference really unless it helped inside and didn't come out. Also this is way too much tmi, but after we finished one night, my husband was still inside of me and we both dozed off...it is a good possibility conception could have happened that night! Lol!!

Hahaha Pne, Dozing off - thats hilarious. But I totally understand, it happens to the best of us! :)

Normally I would get a little bit of spotting the day before, AF is definitely here today. I used to count from the spotting but then after doing a bit of reading I now count from the first actual day of AF - thats also the way that my Ovia app counts it, according to my app today is CD1.

According to the app my most fertile time will be next weekend (around 22/23rd) when yep you guessed it, im at another wedding.

We'll be staying in a hotel so have to make the most of it ;)

Oh damn her!!

And I always thought that spotting counted as the start until I read someone else's thread and saw differently.

Haha another one? That's crazy, well at least he will be with you for this one!!

Hello just checking in! This is my third day of bleeding that is "tailing off" like seriously hurry up and end! People are posting positive tests EVERYWHERE on my Facebook. It is depressing. In 9 months they will all be showing off their newborns, I had better not be here tracking CM still!

I sound so bitter! It just sucks :[

I'll be popping in sporadically. As you may have guessed! Still thinking about you all but trying to take a little break x

CD3 for me and nothing to report.

I hear you Sticky everyone I know seems to be getting pregnant at the moment, except for myself god damn it! &#128521;

It will happen. This cycle - fingers crossed! Feeling very determined!!

Sticky, "I better not still be tracking cm" did make me chuckle though! Only because I was in the same position at one point.
It will happen ladies, and then it will fly by and you will be the people that are showing off their newborns. Haha.

Fingers crossed Pne.
AF is gone, but the husband is also away this weekend, back he's back on Sunday so we'll start the DTD process again at the start of the week. I'll be CD8 on Monday.

How are you feeling anyway? Hope that you're ok! x

Yes any morning sickness yet?? AF is over and that darn CM is increasing so I think we are about to ovulate :D I love this part of the cycle! Where is Rose?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->