• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Omg PNE????? Is that a BFP????? AGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :happydance:

Keep us updated!

I am on CD21 (well 22 as it has gone midnight) but think I am 7-8dpo... I am tired, having nauseous spells and acne. My nipples are sore when feeding. All the same symptoms as last time but I don't dare even think about it!! I really REALLY wanted not to test til really late but I have a Hen do to go to on Saturday and want some idea of whether I can drink... Not that I even feel like it tbh! So I ordered actual First Response tests on Amazon and will do one on Saturday... But I will at most be 9dpo so I think it's kinda pointless!

Rose, things sound like they're slowly but surely plodding in the right direction :]

Kiwi, how you feeling?

Pne I am too excited for you!!!!!

Any sign of ovulation yet Rose?

I bet London is having a blast in Portugal! We might not hear from her until she gets back!

Sticky, that would be amazing for you to get a positive right away! I can only hope something like this would happen for you!

This was taken with fmu. So I believe I can say it is a bfp! I'm actually not even telling my husband until next week because he will ask why I tested early. And honestly the main reason is because of our son telling me that I was pregnant. I really don't have many out of the norm symptoms. I guess he was right, he is truly an angel!

Attachments

• IMG_20160701_064053.jpg
    IMG_20160701_064053.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 CONGRATULATIONS!! Please stick around with us?! There are only 4 of us regulars here so we gotta stick together! Xx

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 CONGRATULATIONS!! Please stick around with us?! There are only 4 of us regulars here so we gotta stick together! Xx

Of course!! Through the ups and downs , I love hearing/sharing it with you ladies!! :hugs:

Omg! Pne this is amazing news!!! I haven't logged in because of Portugal and I was secretly hoping maybe there would be some good news when I did.

Wow!! CONGRATS &#128151;&#128153; this is great! And as Sticky said, please do stick around.

Sticky did you test today?

I'm currently In the airport waiting for my flight back to the UK.
It's amazing what a holiday (even a short break) can do for your mind. I've hardly even thought about the TWW until today - so Rose, I hope your holiday is also the same, relaxing and great for the mind!

I only thought about it today as my husband text me to say that are friends are pregnant. I'm delighted for them but at the same time I think that this was the first ever time that I've found out someone was pregnant and felt a little gutted, like a slight kick in the guts kind of thing. I don't want to sound like a selfish and heartless bitch because I'm not like that and I was just so pleased two mins ago to see Pne's news... I guess with this couple I think - how did this happen as they don't live together so don't see each other that often to even DTD, they are on / off again all the time and last I heard he wanted to break up with her. Needless to say, I don't think this was planned - by both parties anyway!
I dunno, I'm prob being a total dick about this and need to delete these comments haha. But I just wonder will it ever happen for us?

Anyway! Back to London tonight, the husband has been laying down the new wooden floor while I've been away so I look forward to seeing the renovations progress.

Wedding was absolutely amazing and even though I was only away 3 days I feel so refreshed. And very burnt! The sun was out in full force so not looking forward to returning to grey old London today !

Ah Pne, I'm so happy for you!! And I like that you're waiting to tell the man! Please keep us updated with all your feelings and what not. This is exciting.

Rose / sticky - big love to you also!

Sorry for my little rant, I'll be over it tomorrow. I'm actually one of the most free spirited people so i find it strange this rocked me so much.

Xx

Oh and I'm CD18 today but haven't been paying attention to anything my body has been telling me. All will return to normal tomorrow and ill be back in a proper TWW.
Pne - how many DPO were you when you tested positive?

I hope you don't mind if I join in. London Kiwi, I assume you're from NZ? Me too :)

Hey Sarah - yep I sure am! From Dunedin... How about you?
I see that you've written lupus. My mother had lupus and my sister has it also. My mum was extremely bad she passed away in 2014 as it lead to many other things that basically deteriorated her immune system, her kidneys/lungs etc broke down. By god that woman was a fighter though!
Do you suffer bad?
My sister who has lupus is at a manageable level with the drugs she takes but she is a bit disobedient and doesn't listen to the doctor!! &#128522;

CD19 for me today ladies and nothing new to report except I'm absolutely shattered - flight landed at 1am, was home in bed at 2.30
And up again at 7.
I had a brief stabbing pain in the right side of my abdomen and my Right boob but I think that's just tiredness!

Awesome, but living in London now? We live in the central north island.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. That's so sad. They say now that with all the medications, lupus isn't a life sentence anymore, but it sounds like she was really sick. Do you have to be checked out or anything? I'm pretty well most of the time. I have been in hospital with liver and kidney related stuff but on a day to day basis I'm pretty well. The odd flare up here and there. This cycle my joints have been playing up a lot but it might also be the cold weather.

How long have you been TTC? Are you on a UK passport or have a visa?

What CD do you usually O? I'm 12 DPO and my chart is all over the place. This is our 8th cycle. We are being seen at the fertility clinic next month, luckily through the public system.

Thanks London! I'm not exactly sure since I don't know what day actual ovulation takes place but I'm taking a guess at 11dpo. Give or take a day!

I'm glad you had fun at your wedding, and coming home to new flooring has to be just as exciting!! Don't feel bad for feeling that way. We are only human and sometimes our feelings can't be held in anymore. How long do you have until you could test?

And sticky, did you test?! I would love all of you ladies to join me!

Rose, how are you doing? Did you end up ovulating?

Welcome Sarah! Glad you joined us!! :)

Morning ladies,

I'm over my little rant &#128522; It was literally a slight moan and now I'm fine again!

Sarah - I have a british passport as well as kiwi so lucky enough to stay here. But also having the choice to go back to NZ is great. I think this is our 4th or 5th cycle of proper trying, before that it was just casual.

CD20 today and I think I ovulated around CD13/14 but I really don't feel that positive about this month given we have been so busy with the house then I went away and feel I shouldn't be for more DTD in! But we shall see.

Would you believe I have yet another wedding coming up in a couple of weeks which will coincide nicely with most of the house being done so we can refocus! &#128521;

You feeling ok Pne?

Thanks pne!

That is lucky! I had a very brief Europe holiday two years ago. Actually 2 years ago today we were walking the walls of Dubrovnik. Made it hard to get up and go to work in the middle of winter. Thanks Facebook memories haha.

Do you think you'll come back one day?

Are you charting or OPKs? July is our 9th month but only 7th cycle. My cycles are usually around the 35-37 day length. It only takes one BD so you never know! Fingers crossed for you!

My LP has been either 12 days or 15 days. I'm currently 13 DPO and plan to test in the morning unless AF starts tonight or I get a massive temp drop in the morning. I was feeling confident but not so much anymore.

Hi! Sorry I have been AWOL! Ok, I did test on Saturday, either 8 or 9dpo I think. It was barely there but I think I saw a line... And this morning I managed another test but nly got 2 seconds of drizzle on it, damn! I thought I needed to pee more! Anyway it is definitely darker in real life and it's pink, but I feel a bit apprehensive because I was hoping it would be darker... I Googled "FRER 10dpo" and it seems to match up. I wish I had never taken the first test now then I would not be so worried! I will get another pack and test again on Wednesday. Sorry, this post is all about me! I will try to get back to reply at length later - Pne did you do another test for a line progression? Show us! xxx

These are from Saturday...

Attachments

• 13592750_1751093931834775_554205041506633074_n.jpg
    13592750_1751093931834775_554205041506633074_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 13606777_1751093961834772_8401028704709212053_n.jpg
    13606777_1751093961834772_8401028704709212053_n.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 4
These are today's...

Attachments

• 13606698_1751283178482517_364014577198408127_n.jpg
    13606698_1751283178482517_364014577198408127_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 13599855_1751315705145931_4719584082041517107_n.jpg
    13599855_1751315705145931_4719584082041517107_n.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 6
Omg Sticky!! I def see a little pink there. This is so amazing! Given what you have been through. Awwww yay!!!!
I'd say you are beside yourself with delight! &#10084;&#65039;

Sarah - I will come back one day but prob not for a good while. All the best for testing tomorrow, fingers crossed!

London, another wedding?? Haha they always do happen at once. A few years ago for like 2 years, it was like that for us and then it was like baby showers in a row! Haha and I am feeling good. Super nervous though, not specifically about anything just like jittery nervous type of feeling. But I remember feeling this way last pregnancy at first and then it went away quickly. I'm thinking it's just hormones! My left boob though...wowza, I'm pretty sure it's twice the size of my right one and it still hurts like crazy and my nipples are pretty sensitive! Haha

Sarah, keep us updated when you do test!!

Sticky!! Seriously???!! I definitely see a pink line! That's is amazing! Congratulations. I'm sure you about fell to the ground when you saw the second line!

Here's one I took last night after husband left to go to his friend's house. It was real diluted so I think it looks likes it's getting darker. I will test one more time with a better test tomorrow or Wednesday and then I'll call it quits. Unless I think something is going wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20160704_075501.jpg
    IMG_20160704_075501.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20160704_075525.jpg
    IMG_20160704_075525.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
That's definitely getting darker Pne! &#128151;&#128153; exciting!!

And yes, would you believe it's another wedding! Tis the season! &#128522;

Well this is my confirmation test. Done testing now so the rest is up to the doctor! :baby:

Attachments

• IMG_20160705_150831.jpg
    IMG_20160705_150831.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member