• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Haha Pne the left boob being sore is very odd! I have back pains now so I think I am ovulating :D didn't Rose get HCG trigger shots...? So maybe it is possible! I don't use OPKs or temp... OPKs are so expensive!

Yep we are off to vote later! It has been all over my Facebook, I am sick of hearing about it haha xxx

Yes, I've never used the digis or any expensive ones. I've only used the cheapies and seemed to have good results!
Yea, I'm thinking the same thing about Rose. I hope her and her family are doing well!

Sticky, that's awesome that you are ovulating eight away! And yes, I always get it in the one and not the other, it is definitely bigger than the other one so maybe that's why! Haha.

Yay that you're ovulating Sticky!

Love the boob thing Pne! I need something to tell me when I'm O'ing!

I went to vote earlier sticky and now I'm glued to the TV! I never thought I'd be so into politics haha. And after all this we have the American showdown with Trump to watch haha

Digis are ridiculously pricey in the UK... I had bought them a couple of months in a row but clearly they did nothing for me so cheapies it is!

Haha yea, since the beginning of the year, I can feel it in my ovaries and uterus area, and then the boob pain I think comes right after. Not exactly sure though since I don't temp.

Yes, I am from the U.S. and our country is a hot mess right now! I will be voting for Trump because I am a republican and the Democratic way has only dug us deeper. And I'm republican mainly because of my beliefs mainly. So hopefully whoever it is , they shape our country back to a stable whole!

Yea, they are pretty expensive here and I just can't see spending the money when the cheaper ones worked for me.

Hello everyone!

Things were really weird with my cycle when I went to get my blood drawn on CD2...my estrogen levels were really high (like ovulation level high) and nobody seemed to know why. With that and everything having to do with my nephew, I was having a really hard time dealing with it all.

I went back to the doctor this Wednesday and everything was back to normal. Shockingly though, I actually got to talk to the doctor this time, normally I just deal with the nurses and ultrasound techs. He recommended I try injectable fertility meds because they can cause you to release more eggs and give you more of a chance to conceive. Downside is that even though my insurance will cover it it is likely to be pricy. I'm not sure how much it's going to be yet and I'm freaking out. They are supposed to call me on Tuesday and tell me how much it's going to cost. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if it's too much money...just don't know if it's worth it. To top it off, I have zero information about it all and when I called to ask the nurse she gave me attitude, so now I'm reticent to call again. With my mood now though, I think I would seriously tear her a new one if she tried to give me attitude again.

In terms of my nephew, I don't know if I updated, but the body they found was his. They had a memorial/funeral service at his college in Australia that I was not able to tune into online for whatever reason. Still waiting to hear whether or not they will be doing a memorial service in the states. For now, I've just been reading the memorial website they have for him, which can be difficult.

Miss you all - hope you've been well. Not sure what this cycle has in store for me, but it's likely to be a longer one, so now ovulating for me probably for another week or so.

Plus side - Bahamas in three or four weeks.

Wow Rose, a lot going on.
That's a shame you couldn't tune in, I hope they do something in the states so you can pay your respects.
Sounds like this fertility drug could be pricey. I hope they come back with a price that's affordable for you. Fingers crossed.

I bet you can't wait for your holiday to the Bahamas!

I head to Portugal for my friends beach holiday on Thursday but only away 4 days - however 4 days of sunshine is better than none!

CD12 for me. I've used a couple of cheapie OPKs but haven't had a surge as yet. I know that just my luck I'll ovulate when I'm away - I'll just have to wait and see!

Wow Rose, a lot going on.
That's a shame you couldn't tune in, I hope they do something in the states so you can pay your respects.
Sounds like this fertility drug could be pricey. I hope they come back with a price that's affordable for you. Fingers crossed.

I bet you can't wait for your holiday to the Bahamas!

I head to Portugal for my friends beach holiday on Thursday but only away 4 days - however 4 days of sunshine is better than none!

CD12 for me. I've used a couple of cheapie OPKs but haven't had a surge as yet. I know that just my luck I'll ovulate when I'm away - I'll just have to wait and see!

Definitely looking forward to it! Though I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do without my baby. Last year we went to Colorado and by the end of the week, I was missing Gabrielle so much, I felt like a hole was missing in my heart. I think I was more excited about seeing her at the end of the week than I was when we left for Colorado.

I'm actually going to Google one of the injectables to see if it's necessary- because I suspect somebody there might be thinking I am doing IUI when I am not. Hopefully that's what's going on because that particular injectable is the most expensive by far. We shall see.

Everyday I have to work with this new girl is like an exercise in patience. She drives me up the wall. Most of the girls (residents) here at work don't like her, some for spurious reasons, some for good, but its hard holding my tongue since I don't like her either!! I know she has already been written up once so I'm hoping it's not the last time. I feel horrible saying that but truly, when you say something about my babies, it's going to take a long time to work back up to my good graces.

Since you all have mentioned the election, I feel required to say that I voted for Bernie Sanders...and in the general election, I plan to either write in or vote Green Party. I have no interest in voting for a criminal or for someone who at worst is possibly a sociopath and at best, simply wants to do his best to bring back Hitler's policies. 🙄

Hey ladies :]

Rose :[ that's awful news about your nephew. I am so sorry xxx

Think I ovulated on Thursday or Friday so am actually in the TWW! Things have been CRAZY here with the Brexit result. Absolute mayhem. My Facebook has been a warzone :[ everyone is at each other's throats, and we are all scared for the future.

Anyway. I am trying to focus! We managed to dtd on Tues, Weds, Thurs and Sat so fingers crossed! DH has a sigmoidoscopy tomorrow so doubt he will up be for any more "just in case". I am not supposed to ovulate til about tomorrow but I used two OPKs one yesterday and one today (they are more confusing than pregnancy tests!) and both were negative. CM is creamy now so think I did ovulate early. Really hoping hard! We gotta get one successful BFP this cycle huh? Xxx

A sigmoidoscopy? Yeah I think you're right... he might not be up for much after that invasive procedure!

Delighted that you've Ov'd Sticky! Straight back into it. I have my fingers crossed for you luv.

And isnt this whole Brexit thing crazy? God knows whats going to happen in the coming months.

CD13 for me. I havent had a positive OPK as yet, the line was definitely darker today though. I would love to get that positive tomorrow so I know that I ovulated before I went to Portugal.
We DTD last night, I leave Thursday morning quite early so think we'll DTD Tues and Weds nights just incase! ;)

Rose, I think I would feel the same way leaving my baby! I get excited just to see him after being away for an evening.

Sticky so excited to hear you already ovulated! I bet that was a huge relief to see your body is already getting back on track!

London, I hope you get a positive today or tomorrow. That will give you a couple of times to dtd! And you can go and have fun. I'm sure being there will keep your mind off of TTC!

I'm on CD 17, I'm half tempted to buy some dollar store cheapies and test before expected AF. Only because if I did ovulate on cd8 or 9, implantation could have already happened or won't be much longer until it does. I've been a little crampy this morning but I think it's mostly because I'll be having a bowel movement! Sorry for the tmi. My left boob still hurts. And my son has been talking about having a baby sister in his belly, and then he says, not my belly in yours momma. Last time he said this, I was video recording him and I stopped right after, because I was so thrown off since he said it out of nowhere. This was the time I was pregnant and ended up in a miscarriage. But we hadnt told anyone yet! So it just might be a fluke. I'm definitely not going to lose sleep over it, I like sleep way too much to over think things! And I have been getting random bouts of dizziness, it lasts only like a couple of seconds but it's odd. It has been warm here and I have been dieting so it can be my body going into shock from not eating junk food! Haha

Oh Pne... These could be good signs! I think some kids have a 6th sense so maybe he's on to something!
Get those cheapies and keep us I the loop!

So I'm either 9 or 10 dpo and last night I developed a sore throat and woke up to being all congested and stuffy/runny nose and slight cramping on and off in my lower abdomen. Bfn today on ic but it's still early for me... LP is usually 14 days...

Slight update - the online pharmacy called and the prescriptions are cheaper than I thought they would be, so it might be doable. So far, for two out of three of the prescriptions it was only 110 and that was with one of the most expensive, so I am thinking all in all it might be under 200. I just have to pray it works because I am not doling out that kind of money on a monthly basis!!

Great to hear Rose. It's a lot of money to spend each month so fingers crossed one month only is needed 😊

CD14 for me today.
So still using the cheapie OPKs and last night I got quite a strong line on it, DH was out for the football (which England lost anyway!) so when he came home he was rather angry and tired so we decided not to DTD.
This morning I've done another OPK and the line is way more faint...so I think that I had my surge last night???
We DTD this morning and will do again tomorrow night before I go to Portugal.
Wondering if that is enough and the timing is right to catch this elusive egg!

X

That is great to hear Rose! Yea hopefully it's a one shot deal!

London, at least your got it in this morning and your surge happened with way before you leave! Chances are still good!

I'm hoping he's right but I feel pretty much the same as I do every other cycle!

I'm hoping so Pne!!
Will DTD tonight just for one more chance ;)
Ovia app says CD15 today so even though I Don't feel so positive about it - guess I'm back in the TWW!
Hope you ladies are all feeling ok!

I'm excited that you're in the tww before you leave! It probably feels like a big weight has been lifting off of your shoulders!

Our son got up and cuddled me, like every morning and was just talking. And said "I like babies, like Riley, Beau and Lorenzo (these are babies of our family/friends)" and then he said, "you're pregnant". At least that's what I thought he said. I asked him what that meant and he didn't say anything. We don't talk about trying for a baby or anything. And usually 2 weeks before, my husband just always says "you're gonna bleed" because of my moods! Haha

How are you ladies? Any noticeable symptoms?

Still haven't ovulated yet as per my doctor, though I have one mature follicle and I started my injectables tonight and will give myself one more injectable tomorrow. I am hoping that with these injectables that will give me at least one more good egg. The other thing these injectables are supposed to do is to increase the quality of the eggs you produce, so that is good too. I am supposed to go back to my doctor on Friday for more bloodwork and an ultrasound. Hopefully that will show that I am ready to ovulate so I can take the trigger shot that night and then have Saturday and Sunday to DTD. I'm CD16 with no ovulation yet so it's going to be a very long cycle.

Still haven't ovulated yet as per my doctor, though I have one mature follicle and I started my injectables tonight and will give myself one more injectable tomorrow. I am hoping that with these injectables that will give me at least one more good egg. The other thing these injectables are supposed to do is to increase the quality of the eggs you produce, so that is good too. I am supposed to go back to my doctor on Friday for more bloodwork and an ultrasound. Hopefully that will show that I am ready to ovulate so I can take the trigger shot that night and then have Saturday and Sunday to DTD. I'm CD16 with no ovulation yet so it's going to be a very long cycle.

Yay for a mature follicle!! What has your longest cycle been? Maybe you will get to make your own fireworks this July 4th!! :winkwink:

Well ladies, I think I got a positive. It was diluted to I will take one in the morning to verify. These are dollar tree ones but different than ones I've always used. So either, they are pretty reliable or they give false positives!

Attachments

• IMG_20160630_144006.jpg
    IMG_20160630_144006.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116