AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Deal!! I'll be checking back first thing in the morning! ;)

Sticky also def got a BFP!

So... I didn't test because she's blimmin coming! Worse cramps and spotting again. So strange as it totally stopped yesterday.

Damn her!! Ah well, back to square one. Next month Pne!! Next month for sure!

Yea I know sticky got her positive, I just wasnt sure if she tested with an opk before she got it.

Are you serious? That damn bitch! I can't even call her a witch, it's worse because she is so sneaky! I was so hopeful too. But on the positive side, at least you didn't waste any tests and you only have a couple of weeks before you can try again!

Hey all! So sorry the bwitch got you London :[ I have now used 3 First Response tests and 4 less sensitive cheapies every night around 10pm for a week - and I am pleased to say I am getting beautiful lines! I am still nervous of course and sort of expect to lose it... I can't help it, I want to be positive of course but trying not to get too attached until I have full blown symptoms - I am feeling slightly nauseous late at night, also I am only 15dpo so it's early days! I do feel hungover constantly with a headache and really easily tired. And moody haha! Oh and I haven't used an OPK to test for pregnancy either! How are your symptoms Pne?

Ya know London, it took over 2yrs to conceive my first daughter! I have PCOS you see and had no cycles. We were about to start Clomid actually and then out of nowhere bam BFP! Hard to believe she is 5 now! My sister had 2 oops babies and then when she tried for a third it took almost 9 months! So try not to worry :]

My phone is so full it's not even letting me take photos now so tonight's task is to download everything to the computer and then I can use the laptop to show you my tests :] I think about you ladies all the time! But with the summer holidays all the kids are home and washing has taken up all my time after all this threadworm debacle! Speak to you later!

PS Pne do you post in the First Trimester Forum? Xx

Sticky, that's awesome! I'm glad your lines are increasingly dark! I'm so happy for you. It is so hard to not to worry about losing the babe. I went in for my ultrasound/dr appointment and he said how's everything going? And I told him I was way more nervous with this one than I ever was with out first. And he looked at me and said so calmly, well that's because it's twins! Haha he then told me after the ultrasound, he likes to tell women that so it gets their mind of anything bad and they concentrate on that instead...it worked! Haha. So after that, I feel a ton better now! When do you get your first ultrasound?

And I feel about the same, kind of hungover all the time, just like the hungry but nauseous part. Yesterday, I actually woke up yesterday morning around 2am with a horrible stomach pain. and I eventually pooped which eased it a little but was still sick. I never really ended up falling asleep until 6:10 but woke up at 6:30 and felt like I had to puke, and tried but only a little bile came up. So I'm not sure if it's my gallbladder or what but I know it's not pregnancy related because it's happened before. It's horrible though!
I'm sure you are very busy. This summer is going to go by in the blink of an eye for you! And yes, I do sometimes, I look on there more than I post. Do you post in there?

Ohhhhh I remember that feeling from having really REALLY bad heartburn and reflux with most of my pregnancies but specifically with Daisy - who coincidentally had awful reflux and was on omeprazole until she was 15 months! I actually have a real fear of nausea and vomiting - I must be insane!!

Here are my tests :]

I took the First Response tests first so one a night for 3 nights. On the third night I peed in a cup and dipped a First Response and a cheapie stick in at the same time for the same amount of time so I would know how sensitive the cheapies were in comparison (as I had 4 of them and would be using them instead from then on) So the first cheapie is very faint and I had a small blip when the second and third cheapies looked identical, but then last night I got these beautiful lines which are just about keeping me sane!!

Attachments

• 2016-08-02 21.18.30.jpg
    2016-08-02 21.18.30.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2016-08-04 22.02.08.jpg
    2016-08-04 22.02.08.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • test.jpg
    test.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Lovely lines coming up there Sticky!!
Hope you're both ok... Feeling hungover all the time is far from ideal given you've not even had a drink in the first place!! ;)

Thanks for your kind works ladies. I'm still waiting for that cycle when I get that massive kick in the guts and end up in a heap on the floor crying - as usual I've just accepted it and moved on! My Ovia app has adjusted my cycle it seems due to the early spotting... To be honest I hardly use the app anymore, I'll prob just use it for reference of fertile days.
I'm wondering if after 3 months of not using digis if I might go back and use clear blue digis this month.... I seem to know my cycles a bit better now so might be interesting to see if they marry up with the OPKs.

We have the doctor tomorrow for the husbands dreaded sperm analysis. To be honest, I feel a bit for him but hey I did my part and all my tests came back ok so his turn! 😊

Up early and heading to b&q (hardware store don't think you have them in the US Pne) off to get some bits and get in the garden, been having fabulous weather here lately so will make the most of the weekend.

Happy Sunday ladies! 😘

Those are impressive, Sticky!! How are you feeling? I hope you don't get too sick this time around, you're already seemed maxed out on things to take care of let alone, trying to do it while being sick!

London, how is it going? It is a heavy cycle or pretty regular? Let us know how his appointment goes!! ;) How long does it take to get the results back?

And no we don't have those here. We have Lowe's which has everything from plants to lumber and paint ect. So maybe they're similar?

I have my 3d ultrasound tomorrow so I'm excited about that! I feel so bloated already and both if my boobs are so sore. I also told my husband last night that I almost feel flutters in there but I'm sure it's just gas as it's so early yet!

Normal cycle, im over it already - hurry up and leave AF so I can get started again ;)

Appointment was a bit non-eventful to be honest. Turns out they dont do the sample there, he needs to do it at home and take it in. But typically they didnt have any sample cups there at the time so they have to call him when its ready to pick up. The only annoying thing is the clinic he has to take it to is miles away so he wont get it there in time so he might have to pull over and do it randomly somewhere in a toilet... :blush: :blush: :blush: im glad its not me!!!
Should have the results back within 3 days... so just need to wait until this cup is available to pick up. He has to with hold from any such activities for 3-days before so hopefully they hurry up as my fertile time will start again early next week.

YAY about the ultra sound today - you must be really excited! Hope it all goes well

Sticky - hope youre feeling alright!

So... My sister has told me this morning that she's finally pregnant! She's been trying for years (she has lots of problems and her lupus doesn't help), they had IVF and now she's 16 weeks pregnant with a little girl.
I had a feeling that she was pregnant... but they have lost a couple and needed some special tests so they've waited this long to tell anyone!

So... I believe that it will happen for me soon just like its happened for her!

The Dr hasnt called about this blimmin cup yet, ha. He's going to follow up today so we can get that silly sample sorted asap.

How was the ultrasound Pne?

Oh geeze, hopefully they do get a move on it so you can get down to business! Oh gosh, I would not want to go through that and you have to be so proud of him to want to do that! I honestly don't know if my husband would do it if he had to like that. So that's very brave of him!

That is so exciting for your sister!! Do you guys see each other regularly that you noticed something was different?

And the ultrasound went great. They did an external one which I was surprised they could that early and saw the babe wiggling around with a heartbeat of 172! <3

Pne that's such great news!! Must be so surreal :] when is your next scan? I realise I never replied about the First Trimester Forum - I have popped in but to be honest it makes me anxious. So many people going through what I went through a couple of months ago - honestly over half the posts are related to miscarriage! So I think I may just post to you ladies, I know I cannot control what happens but I am trying to stay positive, and if we can afford it I will book a private scan in early September (all being well til then!) when I will be around 8-9 weeks. Positive thinking and fingers crossed! I am really crabby, tired and bloated. I have a touch of nausea here and there also... I went to the GP on Tuesday for some antisickness meds because I know from my previous pregnancies that I do get really really ill from about 6 weeks! So I want them on hand, I am too busy with my other children to be ill - and my sister and brother in law, honestly I love them both but I feel like chief agony aunt, they are both messaging/calling me all the time every day and I could kinda do without the stress right now, does that sound selfish? My sister and I have not had the best relationship and she barely stays in touch apart from on family birthdays when we all are thrown together anyway... And all of a sudden now I am her confidante, she is not asking me how I am or anything, I kind of regret telling her about the pregnancy :[ I hate feeling resentful, but I feel like I am being used. Sigh.

London, I actually remember that from when TTC my first!! We lived a short bus journey from the hospital and it had to be in within the hour of erm, obtaining the sample! So we kind of had sex and then at the end we stopped and I sort of wafted the pot near the source :haha: All I remember thinking was 1-This is so weird and 2-What a waste of sperm!!

Congratulations to your sister! She must be so relieved and excited :D

I really love this thread :]

Sticky - no way does that sound selfish! I can totally understand that you need to focus on yourself at the moment and stay positive and happy etc, the last thing you need is to be an agony aunt on the side! Not cool that your sister hasn't really even mentioned your pregnancy to you, to be honest - to me it sounds like she's the one being selfish!

So pleased the ultrasound went well Pne!

As for my sister, yes very delighted for her, it's been a long time coming and they were trying everything and almost on the verge of giving up so a prime example of how persistence pays off!
I dunno how I had a feeling she was pregnant (she obvs lives in another Country so haven't seen her in a good while) I think it was because she eased up a fair bit on IVF chat etc etc so I just thought (and hoped!) maybe... And what do you know, she's having a little girl now - yay!

So the Dr finally called today and the sperm cup was ready to be picked up - haha. I do feel a bit bad for him but bugger it, us females have to go through enough ;) so it's his turn!
He'll be dropping that sample off first thing. Bit of a shame really as AF is gone and I wouldn't fancy a bit tonight but it's off bounds and I better do my part and be good haha. So we shall see what those results say... I think they'll come back normal and it will just happen when it happens... It's my bday next month so a BFP would be a nice gift!

Thank god it's Friday tomorrow, over this week and we'll and truely ready for the weekend ladies!

Sticky, I second what London said! You need to take care of yourself and that babe! And I can't believe your sister wouldn't even want to talk about it. Is there jealously there? At how many weeks do you get your first ultrasound?

London, will this be your first niece/nephew? And you're right, that's the least he can do. Once he impregnates you, his job is done until that babe makes its appearance into the world!
A positive test would be a great gift!! Way better than an alcohol would taste!

My youngest sister has a girl and a boy.
This is middle sister who is pregnant with a girl.

Then there's me to go! :)

So he took the sample this morning - I felt VERY sorry and embarrassed for him. This is WAYYYYYY too much information but I think you girls will find it rather amusing! The clinic where he had to drop it was over an hour away but it needed to be warm and dropped off within the hour so the poor thing had to drive to the hospital, pop into the toilet, get the sample and hand it in! :blush::blush::blush:
I wouldve been totally mortified!! But fair play to him for doing it, its done now :)

CD7 already - the next window is nearing! And its going to be this month, has to be! The birthday month BFP!

Happy Monday ladies!

CD10 today, and I had a slight bit of EWCM this morning. I've of course now been googling the shit out of this to find out exactly how many days before Ovulation that you get this.

Isnt it funny how there are so many varied things on google! :) It would seem you can get EWCM for around 6 days.

Anyway, will DTD tonight.

This has to be my month!

Aww at least he did it and is done. How much longer until you get the results?

Um Google is my worst enemy. I don't know why I even get on there because I only read what I want to anyway! What day is your birthday?

They said "A couple of days" - i'll get him to chase tomorrow to see if they have more of an idea as to when.

Birthday isnt until 24th - but i basically have a 'birthday month' haha so a BFP on any day would be welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->