AF on 20th - Anyone else?

Ha London! Your poor husband! I did giggle, how embarrassing for him! I never got EWCM til the day before I actually ovulated and sometimes some was even there the day after - your best bet is just to have as much sex as possible every day :haha:

How are you feeling Pne? How many weeks are you now? 10ish? According to all the standard pregnancy calculators I am 6 weeks 1 day today but I know my luteal phase is 11 days not 14 so I think that makes me 5 weeks and 4 days? Seems like ages ago I found out! It was only 2 weeks ago! I am having lots of tiredness and headaches, nipples are a bit sore to feed Daisy and I am having pangs of nausea here and there. It's so hard not to be nervous and worry because of my recent histories, usually I get really ill so I do worry :[ We can afford a private scan but not until September when I will be about 8 weeks. This entire thing is so stressful! Xx

London make sure you update us when you hear back!

Yea I'm about 10 1/2 weeks. And I don't feel too bad, it's pretty similar to how I felt with our son. And I have a feeling this one is a boy also! Last year when I was pregnant and miscarried, I didn't even feel pregnant, nothing really felt different. I should have known something wasn't right. So I will take the nausea bangs (like you said) and the sore and growing boobs. I have just been so lazy and I actually think most of it is because of how hot it has been here. And humid. It's not even enjoyable to go outside!

And your symptoms sound great though! That has to be reassuring! I can't imagine breastfeeding with the sore boobs/nipples. They hurt just to take my bra off.
So if you didn't pay for an early scan, when is the first regular one? Here, they do one around 8 weeks normally, just to confirm it.

We have been told to call back on Friday for the results, seemingly it takes 7 days (even though they told us 3!). I still have a little giggle when I think about the poor guy having to pop into the cubicle to get the sample haha :blush:

Glad that you're both feeling ok!
Sticky, breastfeeding with sore nipples definitely sounds painful!
I have really big boobs so quite concerned about what will happen to them when I get pregnant, i'll look ridiculous! ;)

CD12 for me today. Ive been using cheapie OPKs and havent ovulated as yet, also trying this temping malarkey this month. If im doing it correctly (who knows!) then this also tells me that i've not ovulated as yet. DTD last night just incase! Im out tonight after work so will skip tonight and hopefully get that +ve OPK tomorrow :)

Hello ladies. It's me again. I just thought I would pop in to see how everyone was doing. 😊

Rose!! How are you luv? So good to hear from you!!
How was your tropical holiday? And in general, how are you getting on? How is Gabrielle??

I am great thanks! Have been enjoying the summer all the while trying to get knocked up ;) This has to be my month!!

The other ladies are very good.... i'll let them fill you in on what they have been up to.

CD14 for me today.
I got a very strong line on my OPK yesterday and cramps today so I think today is Ov day.

Since you've been gone i've sent the husband for a sperm analysis (just incase so we can plan our options if need be) and he should be getting those results back today. Will keep you ladies posted!

Thank god its Friday today, very ready for the weekend!

xx

Rose!! How are you luv? So good to hear from you!!
How was your tropical holiday? And in general, how are you getting on? How is Gabrielle??

I am great thanks! Have been enjoying the summer all the while trying to get knocked up ;) This has to be my month!!

The other ladies are very good.... i'll let them fill you in on what they have been up to.

CD14 for me today.
I got a very strong line on my OPK yesterday and cramps today so I think today is Ov day.

Since you've been gone i've sent the husband for a sperm analysis (just incase so we can plan our options if need be) and he should be getting those results back today. Will keep you ladies posted!

Thank god its Friday today, very ready for the weekend!

xx

Thank you so much for asking about Gabrielle and remembering her name, I am touched! She is doing well. I found out on Wednesday she will be attending preschool in October (after her birthday), free of charge because she was found eligible to receive services. So, she will be getting speech, OT, and PT at school multiple times a week. It's a huge weight off of me knowing this...and I think it will be really good for me.

I never got my husband to agree to do a sperm analysis...I think he said if all else failed, he would try it, but since we conceived Gabrielle fairly fast we never needed to. I hope everything goes well and you get some answers, either in this or a positive test this month. ❤️

My vacation went well. My husband had fun going on all the water rides nearby and I had fun on the beach. Our hotel was gorgeous - it was right on the water so I could literally walk outside and be on the beach.

I have actually taken a sneak peek and seen how the other ladies are doing. 😳 Congratulations to you both, that is wonderful. ❤️

I actually got my positive right before we went to the Bahamas so I am 8.5 weeks right now. Heartbeat is strong so far (170 bpm
on Wednesday) and all the ultrasounds have looked good. I am still very nervous and probably won't relax for awhile. I've been getting morning sickness, headaches, and horrendous acid reflux but as long as I get my take home baby by the time it's all done, I don't care if I throw up everyday for the rest of my pregnancy. Fingers crossed.

Ah Rose, Congrats!! You've totally made my day - that's absolutely amazing news!!

Glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing holiday, you really needed it - amazing what a bit of sun and the beach can do.

Delighted to hear that Gabrielle is getting all these services and even better, free of charge. That must come as a huge relief for you - and it will be so good for her & great for you knowing that she's receiving everything she needs.
How is the rest of your family after your nephew etc?

Right Ladies - send all your positive energy my way!! This one has to be my month then....I need to carry on this journey with you ladies before I fall too far behind! I shall go home from work soon and seduce the husband for one last shot this month ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Ah Rose, Congrats!! You've totally made my day - that's absolutely amazing news!!

Glad to hear that you had a nice relaxing holiday, you really needed it - amazing what a bit of sun and the beach can do.

Delighted to hear that Gabrielle is getting all these services and even better, free of charge. That must come as a huge relief for you - and it will be so good for her & great for you knowing that she's receiving everything she needs.
How is the rest of your family after your nephew etc?

Right Ladies - send all your positive energy my way!! This one has to be my month then....I need to carry on this journey with you ladies before I fall too far behind! I shall go home from work soon and seduce the husband for one last shot this month ;)

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Good luck!! I am rooting for you to get some successful baby making on.

Most of my family has pretty much healed. Obviously, for my brother and SIL, that will be a long time in coming. There is a memorial for him the day after Thanksgiving that I do plan to go to. I think the person who is struggling the most right now is my father. He had someone close to him die a similar way back last December and he had only just started to heal when we lost my nephew, so he is really struggling.

Thank you - it is such a relief to have a plan in place for Gabrielle and to know that she will continue to get the help she needs. That kind of peace of mind cannot be bought.

And thank you! I actually wanted to wait a little longer until I felt I was out of the woods to tell you ladies, but apparently, I suck at that.

But here is a miracle for you, I did not test until the day of my missed period. That was amazing in and of myself. The month I was convinced my period was coming was the month it didn't.

Rose, it's so good to hear from you and it's so even better to here about your bfp!!! Congratulations, I am so estatic for you guys!
I'm glad to hear about Gabrielle as well. It sounds like everything is heading in the right direction. All that patience and hard work has paid off for you.

I'm sure you had a great time on vacation. I've heard it's beautiful there!

London, have you heard back yet? I'm so very anxious for you to get your positive now also!!

We are leaving for the beach tonight at 5 and will be staying until next Saturday so I'm not sure how much ill be able to check in. But I will get updated when I get back for sure!

ROSE!!!!! MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh I really am SO pleased for you! So that's Pne at 11 weeks ish, you at 8.5 and me at 6 ish! Come on London! It MUST be you next :]

Rose it's so nice to hear from you, not sure how much of the thread you read but we were all pretty worried about you and hoping you were ok! So pleased Gabrielle has the extra help, my 5yr old has extra speech and language therapy and it is such a relief. I know what you mean - my nausea has been coming in waves thus far but has definitely cranked up a gear today, I feel pretty bad :[ I am craving oranges but they make me feel really sick. Some kind of joke at my expense there! Seems I can't handle any sugar at all, I either feel ill right away or have a worse day the next day. I did cave and eat a small mint chocolate bar yesterday which could be it *hopefully*. I was so ill in all my previous pregnancies I couldn't get out of bed for weeks let alone leave the house, it was just awful - having a husband at home with a chronic condition was actually a godsend. I am making sure I take my vitamin spray, omegas, iron, magnesium and vitamin c every day. We eat so healthily I think my body is more prepared this time, fingers crossed.

Pne - you think breastfeeding with pregnant boobs is bad, wait til you hear this! The past couple of days I've had a blocked milk duct in my right breast, and OH WOW did it hurt!! There was a big hard lump under my boob where that set of milk channels was chock full, and another lump near the nipple, they hurt sooooo much. Luckily I have a friend who is a peer supporter and she helped me with easing it, I had to get in the shower and use a soapy comb to brush from the top of the boob down to the nipple, express and feed while squashing and massaging the lumps, which had me in tears, and eventually there was a "bleb" on the nipple (little white patch like an acne spot) which I had to pop with a needle to release the milk. It was awful! I was convinced I wasn't going to sort it and end up with mastitis, but thanks to my friend it seems to be ok now. Still feeling very bruised and sore though!

In the UK we only get 2 scans routinely, around 12 weeks to date the pregnancy and check for multiples and make sure all looks well, and one at 20 weeks to do a detailed scan of baby's organs. Not sure I can wait that long! Yes it's reassuring to feel ill - I feel constantly hungover and so tired, if anything is wrong in there then that is really not on! How are you? You should start to feel better in a couple of weeks!

London, did you get the sperm results? Really rooting for you! Xx

Yessss Sticky, I agree!!
Lets just hope its this month.

I spent my weekend with friends visiting so alot of wine was consumed, sounds silly but im regretting it now - i doubt very much that it has any influence on conceiving but I feel a bit bad :(

Lets just keep those fingers crossed!

Still no sperm results as yet... i'll get him to chase today, after all the embarrassment of having to do it in the toilet you'd think that they'd atleast be a bit more speedy ;)

Chased the doctor again this morning.... still no sperm analysis results!!
Getting a little frustrated now, as its been 12 days.
Guess i'll wait patiently...

TMI warning haha.

Ladies, anyone have any symptoms around 5/6DPO?

I hate the idea of symptom spotting and to be honest, i never notice anything during the TWW - BUT...

The past two mornings I have had alot of CM in my underwear. I hate the idea of googling things and even more I hate the idea of getting my hopes up, but from what i've read this could be a positive sign.

I dunno though... Maybe its too early, maybe its a good sign...

<still no doctors results FYI>

Hey London that sounds like a good sign! I've heard that lots of CM after ovulation is a sign of pregnancy, whereas usually women sort of dry up a bit... When will you be able to test? Any results back yet?

I am feeling just TERRIBLE. So ill! I am annoyed and sad to have had to resort to promethazine tablets for the nausea :[ But I literally cannot function otherwise!

How are you Pne? Xx

Sorry to hear you're not well Sticky :( Shame that you had to have the tablets but there is nothing worse that feeling nauseous so you've probably made the right decision.

Yes the results are back seemingly!! The Doctor is calling this afternoon.

and typically this influx of CM is gone!

Back to the drawing board haha

On a good note, atleast its Friday!!

Hello ladies! I'm just popping in for a quick update of you all. Our vacation was crazy of course, and we are so glad to be back!
Sticky, I'm so sorry you're sick! When I was nauseous for a few weeks, I drank a lemon ginger herbal tea, it helped tremendously. But I wasn't super sick either.

Rose, how are you feeling?

London, what were the results? Hoping they are good! I don't remember having much CM until a few weeks after I got my positive. And then it is everywhere and I am way more sexually active than normal! Haha

Morning Ladies,

Pne - where did you go on Vacation? Funny you say you're happy to be back, I normally dread coming back! Yesterday was a public holiday in the UK so even after one extra day out of the office im not happy to be in work today :)

So we got the sperm analysis results... kind of! Basically the Doctor left a voicemail on my husband's mobile so we can only go off that.
He said that he normally likes to talk to people face to face about things like this but there was nothing he was overly concerned about. He suggested we made an appointment and he'd chat to us then. So what the hell does that mean haha! We just assume that the sample came back normal enough and he wants to chat about next steps?? Or maybe its absolutely terrible news and he just didnt want to tell us?! .....Appointment is booked for next Monday as thats the earliest we could get in.

Its CD25 for me today. I am not feeling like I was lucky enough this month... I dunno.
On another note, on CD25 last month I was spotting and there is no sign of that as yet. I also havent really had any cramps.

I write this and I bet by this afternoon i'll be cramping and she'll arrive on time as always!

Good morning!!

We went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and drove. So there was 4 adults and 3 children in 1 van. Plus my brother's girlfriend packs enough to last them for a lifetime so we were pretty crammed! It takes like 11-12 hours to get there! And I normally enjoy vacations and am sad to leave but it's totally different with child and being sober! Especially dealing with people that drink. And my husband actually needs routine and likes to work so usually by day 4, he's ready to come home! Haha.

Yea, that message would be confusing. I would think they came back fine, but wanted to give details in person. I would assume if there was something wrong, he probably would have just said to call to set up an appointment with him.

And that's good, hopefully the spotting stays away! You're getting closer, London!

Sticky and Rose, how are things going? Sticky, are you starting to feel better?

I've heard of Myrtle beach, that would've been lovely! Not sure about travelling in a van with that many people esp with so much stuff! Why do people insist on taking waaaaayyy more than they need?
I take it that you've told all your family that you're pregnant now? (how many weeks are you now?) as doubt you'd get away with swapping cans over while on holiday ;)

Yeah I think you're right about the Doctor, we'll go along Monday and see what they say. He did say there wasnt a problem but you know our woman brains - go into overdrive ha.

This spotting better stay away!! Im not feeling like i've been lucky enough this month. But if I havent conceived i'd like AF to show up sooner than later as guess what.... I've got another wedding abroad coming up, once again at the end of my fertile days and hubby is staying behind. My timing has not been ideal this summer!!

London, I'm not sure why people pack way too much! They have a 7 year old daughter and a 9 month old daughter so I get the baby needs a little but more but it was outrageous. I was so irritated because my dad and stepmom kept stressing to her to pack lightly because we don't have the room and we have a wssher and dryer, so I swear she did it just to spite everyone! And I have been so much more annoyed at everything with this pregnancy so that didn't make matters any better!

It's in our nature to overanalyze everything. I probably would be the same way! Well by Monday, af will be here so maybe you won't even need to meet with the doctor if she doesn't end up showing! ;)

Haha, is this the last wedding of the year? And maybe winter will slow down for you guys and you'll have plenty of time to get close and cozy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->