• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF pain leading to BFP anyone?

Angelic

Reaction score
Had anyone had normal AF pain, been convinced that AF's coming, then gone on to get your BFP?

This happens every month, I start getting AF pain as usual about a week before due. I know everyone's different but just wondered how many of you this might have happened to?

Just trying to keep my chin up I think! AF due Sunday. I'm 9 dpo today.

x

I have had 5 pregnancies and all my symptoms pointed to AF.
I think AF symptoms are most common before 6 weeks and then the morning sickness seems to start

This would be my first pregnancy (if it even is one) and that's exactly how I feel... all the symptoms of having AF... with no AF in sight and 5 days late.

This would be my first pregnancy (if it even is one) and that's exactly how I feel... all the symptoms of having AF... with no AF in sight and 5 days late.

Got my fx for you!

I was so sure that AF was coming as i had bad cramping when i got bfp with my son xx

That is so weird! I have just joined this forum and was about to ask the same question.
I always think I know my AF signs so early in my cycle - by about day 15 or so I get the usual signs and this month no exception. I've always been do disappointed as I automatically think thats it for another month. I've been ttc for 16 months with no luck and most months don't even get near enough to test. But maybe, reading your posts, I wouldn't have any different signs whether I was pre-m or pregnant? Dunno what to think.

My symptoms have been exactly like AF symptoms, but the cramping seems a tiny bit different now, at first I thought AF was coming early...

Thanks Sunny89! Not sure what to make of it all. Been 8years since I was last preg so can't remember how it went last time. Definately wasn't as focused on 'symptoms' as I am now - that's desperation for ya! Currently 10 days dpo and hoping for a miracle...

Sorry for crashing, but when I was pg I had typical AF symptoms the whole time. The only difference was my boob pain. They were exremely sore and quite big. I didn't think of it at the time because I always get slightly sore firmer boobs before AF. Good luck to you all!!:dust:

I also want to add that I have seen lots of women in the TWW that though AF was coming only to get their BFP!!

I also want to add that I have seen lots of women in the TWW that though AF was coming only to get their BFP!!

Fellow ttc'ers often say it's not over til AF comes so I just hope she doesn't come before test day (Sunday).

Those of you who had AF like pains, later to find out you were pregnant... how soon did you get your BFP??? I'm on day 42 of my cycle and I keep getting negative results... I've had cramping for about 3 weeks now.... it felt like AF last Monday (12th) but It's 9 days later and still no AF!!!) I'm scared and confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->