AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
:flower: AF is a few days late now. I just picked up a Tesco hpt as it was easier for me to get one of those for now. Anyway used it with not very strong urine and i can see something....what do you think? Tweekers welcome...PS: what i can see showed up at about 8 mins.:blush: Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpg
    IMG_2564.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 251
Here are the same pics ive just darkened them slightly.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpg
    IMG_2564.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2561.jpg
    IMG_2561.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 167
I'm not very good here as on my mobile and can see a line but all the besr and good luck x.

Dont see anythin lovey sorry.gl

Thanks hayley...its ok because i can def see something just vvv faint...af still not here so will test again in a few days. Thanks for looking tho. Hope you are well sweetie.:hugs:

defo see something on the last one, thats with my bad eyesight (i cant focus very well when pregnant) and im on the iPad.
So there.
:rofl:

i see a hint of a shadow on all the pics if i tilt my screen back..FXd for you xx

Will get hubby to grab me a pack off FRER later when he is back from London. I only did the tesco one as Eli and finley are both unwell and my pharmacy only sells predictor and cb.:wacko:

defo see something on the last one, thats with my bad eyesight (i cant focus very well when pregnant) and im on the iPad.
So there.
:rofl:

hahaha what you like! thanks for looking!:flower:

oooh oooh i worked out the brightness button, i can see them all now!

You might see it better on this link.

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9664

i still see it on that! right thickness and seems to have the right colour? when you testing again?

i still see it on that! right thickness and seems to have the right colour? when you testing again?

Thanks lovely! It apeared at 8 mins,im hoping it isnt an evap. Will most likely test again on the weekend i think. If i can hold out that long!:haha:

well ill stalk this thread and look out for the result! Fxd very tight for you xx:dust::dust:

I can't see anything either sorry hon gl though

I can definately see the lines BUT Im notsure of the colour... test in a few days and see what happens. Hope it's good news x x x

I seem to get these lines on tesco and superdrug tests. I even got hubby to pee on one and he got the same lines as me :cry: I hate them with a passion.

:happydance:I really hope this is a :bfp: for you :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I really hope it's your BFP!

All I'm seeing is the antibody strip. . .no color :(

FX for you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member