• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF still AWOL...Finally a line on a FRER pg 56 for those who wanted to see it.

Well hubby got me a double pack of FRER. I used one but i cant see anything on it at all.:shrug: Im two days late so i would have expected to see something on my FRER.:cry:

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2570.jpg
    IMG_2570.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 132
I see something on that 3rd FRER - the one most brightly lit - it's faint, but it looks like it could be the start of a BFP!

You very well could have ovulated late! FX for you!

I see something, but not sure what.

Best of luck to you.

i'm in the same boat as you honey. my cycles range from 30-34 days. i am on CD37 right now with no sign of AF. i have a 14 day LP and know i ovulated before CD20, because i had an FS appointment on CD20 and he confirmed ovulation. still getting :bfn:'s. i'm hoping for the both of us and let me know if you need anyone to chat with, because i'm right there with you. :hugs:

:dust:

OMG i did my last FRER this morning and i can see a line! Please tell me what you think,do you see it or am i going mad???:wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_2584.jpg
    IMG_2584.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_2588.jpg
    IMG_2588.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 280
i can see it in pic2 and 3 of todays test hun id say a congratualtions are in order xx

I can see it in the 3rd pic, but it looks grey from here... sorry x hope it's yr BFP!

yeh i can def see it especially at the top of the test i would try a diggi in a day or so just for a definate x

congratulations sweetie! i knew you could do it! xx

I have been stocking your threads for awhile now, hoping for your BFP...I am going to have to say, THAT IS YOUR BEST TEST YET!!!
I would say BFP,,,,,,,:) Congrats...

excuse my rudeness.... :happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::blue::pink::laugh2::plane::muaha::bike::yipee::yipee::friends::drunk::juggle::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::rain::rain::bunny:

no drinking for you tonight mrs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->