Afraid of how I feel!

LaurenaC

Reaction score
Ladies, I feel like an obsessing idiot but I can't help it. I really hate how I feel at the moment and am convinced that something is not quite right. I had an early scan last week at 5weeks 3 days and saw a heartbeat which was great but I seem to be less symptomatic and just don't feel pregnant. My sore breasts are pretty much non-existent and I have not had any other symptoms at all. I really aren't enjoying this and aren't sure what to do. I am 6 weeks, 3 days today and literally breasts are barely sore, no nausea, nothing. I don't feel pregnant at all. I have read that symptoms fluctuate and some don't get symptoms at all, but I just wonder whether I should call the GP or perhaps I am being to hasty.

What do you think ladies? How anyone can enjoy the first trimester is beyond me! xx

i got my bfp yesterday at 10dpo and i am just completely terrified and convinced that period will start on friday as it should. I am so obsessed. i keep testing and checkin that the line is getting darker.

it all feels too good to be true. hope you're feeling more reassured soon. the first tri i think is the hardest xx

i got my bfp yesterday at 10dpo and i am just completely terrified and convinced that period will start on friday as it should. I am so obsessed. i keep testing and checkin that the line is getting darker.

it all feels too good to be true. hope you're feeling more reassured soon. the first tri i think is the hardest xx

Congratulations! I am finding the whole thing really unpleasant. If I could, I would have a scan every week to make sure things were fine. The only thing that is keeping me mildly positive is the lack of cramps or bleeding. Fingers crossed it works out! x

I feel your pain! I'm at 10 weeks now and starting to feel better (probably because the placenta is starting to work) but it's totally freaking me out! Luckily (ha, yeah right) I'm high risk so I get a scan every couple of weeks...but it's torture between scans. I would ring your doctor and see if they could do hcg testing twice this week just so you can see those numbers going up. If not that, maybe another scan?:hugs:

I feel your pain! I'm at 10 weeks now and starting to feel better (probably because the placenta is starting to work) but it's totally freaking me out! Luckily (ha, yeah right) I'm high risk so I get a scan every couple of weeks...but it's torture between scans. I would ring your doctor and see if they could do hcg testing twice this week just so you can see those numbers going up. If not that, maybe another scan?:hugs:

Awww it's horrible isn't it. I hope that yours sticks this time. I am afraid of the results if I ring the GP, I think that's half of the problem but I think I might have to just bite the bullet and do it to put my mind at rest, one way or another. I wish I could fast forward 3 months! Good luck with yours x

My first pregnancy I had zero symptoms at all the entire pregnancy! Try to stay positive! Sending positive vibes your way:hugs:

The symptoms do come and go... 6 weeks is still early. I'll bet around 7 you are going to be puking your heart out and wishing you were still six weeks :) My breasts stopped being sore pretty quickly, my sister was sore from conception until she was done breastfeeding. Everyones body is different! Have hope!

Hi there!

Just wanted to send you a hug! I am so very worried too, that I am going to miscarry again. I am 7 weeks today (counted from LMP) but ovulated late hence the ticker!
My mc was at 5+3 (from LMP) and I thought I'd have calmed down once I go past that point this time but I am worried every day.

My sore boobs come and go and so is my very slight nausea. Go and call your GP and tell them of your worries, maybe they can book you for an early scan. I called mine and sure enough I had a scan the same evening, they could only see a sac but age appropriate at 5+3.

Not only our physical state but also our mental and emotional one is important in pregnancy!!

Wishing you luck! And sending :dust:

I didn't have sore breasts with my kids at that stage either, for me sore breasts is more of a PMS than a pregnant thing.

I know it's impossible not to worry, but pregnancy isn't an illness so doesn't necessarily have symptom. I kept saying that to myself with my kids.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I called the GP who said I should relax and that loss of breast tenderness isn't indicative of anything bad and that symptoms come and go. She said that she would be concerned if I was bleeding or had cramps but other than that try to relax. Easier said than done I'm afraid so I guess for now I have to sit tight and hope she is right x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->