After 20 cycles i think we may have done it!

Berniep

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I can't believe i am actually typing in this bit but after 20 cycles i got a faint :bfp: this morning and another faint :bfp: this afternoon, followed by a :bfn: this aft. I'm very nervous and hope the positive tests are not dodgy or anything so i'll test again in the morning and maybe for the next few days.
The :witch: isn't due till 2moro and with my 2nd son i had to wait till the witch was about 2 weeks late before i got a positive so i suppose i'm lucky i got a faint one today.
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, i hope my lines become darker and i am finally pregnant i've waited a long time for this xxx

Update on page 2, CB digi gave me a "pregnant 1-2 weeks"

Sounds like a congrats is in order! Hope this is it for you.

Congrats hun!! Were the tests you did all the same brand? As it could be that the third one was less sensitive, or maybe you didn't hold your pee long enough?!!

Hope beany sticks for you :)

The 3rd one could have been too hydrated pee, or less sensitive test. Don't get discouraged by it and test again with fmu or with less hydrated pee that's been held for a few hours. I got a BFN 5 days after I got my first BFP, and after 4 other BFPs. I got another BFP that night- drank too much water to have to pee.
Congrats.

Lovely to hear a success after so long trying - we too have been trying a long while for #2. Fingers crossed it was diluted urine and early days xxx

Thanks ladies,
it was 3 different brands so maybe the bfn wasn't as sensitive but i'm still worried sick, i've waited this long for a bfp i don't want anything to go wrong xxx

Oooh I'll be thinking of ya and make sure you keep us updated. FX and GL - so exciting. How are you feeling?

Apart from nervous like crap basically, i feel sick, i've got a headache and a bit of tummy ache although i believe this is normal, i'm also really tired but apart from this EXCITED! XXX

Another faint line today, i wish the days would pass so i could have a definate answer XXX

Me and hubby went to tesco for kids school uniforms this afternoon and they had 2 CB digi's for £13 so we bought them planning on doing one in the morning and one in a weeks time if it was negative, anyway when we got home hubby couldn't wait till 2moro and talked me into doing it and i can't believe it, i am definately finally pregnant! :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I'm over the moon although very nervous, i've waited this long for it to happen i don't want anything going wrong.
Good luck to all those still waiting for their :bfp: and congratulations to those who have theirs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->